You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Monte Carlo ME feature table.

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat
A Brit called Shakerchi  is giving a great demonstration of how to use a large stack at the moment ...great to watch.

Comments

• edited April 2014
    i`m sure he`s a big businessman that plays a lot high stake cash poker very crazy and aggro if I remember rightly :)
  • edited April 2014
    Guys is a billionaire business man, who loves his poker.  Always seems to put on a good show 

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Monte Carlo ME feature table.:
    i`m sure he`s a big businessman that plays a lot high stake cash poker very crazy and aggro if I remember rightly :)
    Posted by liamboi11
    Yeah apparently hes been over 600k and lost a few flips but now back up to 550k.
  • edited April 2014
    and hes out lol. Lost half his stack after shoving on oppo who had bet post flop with A high Shakerchi had J high and his oppo called for his tourney life.. A high and held to the river. He went out after shoving with K 7s pre flop and getting called by A rag and the A high holding obv. Still he made a min cash and was good to watch for a while.
  • edited May 2014
    Jack Salter (Brit) goes into the final day (8 left) as chip leader with over 5.1m. Coverage starts at 1pm tomorrow. Blinds 25/50k with 5k ante. Should be a good watch.
  • edited May 2014
    Nice comeback, two days ago he was moved to the feature table quite late on with a very small stack and quipped something like "I've probably got 10 minutes on the feature table, best make a mark"
  • edited May 2014
    Nice comeback, two days ago he was moved to the feature table quite late on with a very small stack and quipped something like "I've probably got 10 minutes on the feature table, best make a mark"
    Posted by FCHD
    If I remember rightly he was down to 6 bbs so yes a great comeback.
  • edited May 2014

3 left Salter over 50%  of chips .....discussing deal.

Edit...no deal.

• edited May 2014
    Have looked in on the coverage and at 8:40pm BST, they are heads-up.

Q:- Is the final EPT event of the season? if so when does the "new season" begin? I always thought it were based on calender year, but noticed this is the "grand final"
  • edited May 2014
    Have looked in on the coverage and at 8:40pm BST, they are heads-up. Q:- Is the final EPT event of the season? if so when does the "new season" begin? I always thought it were based on calender year, but noticed this is the "grand final"
    Posted by GaryLaud
    Yeah it starts again in August in Barcelona.

Salter now nearly 2/1 in chips 12 v 6.8m. More controversy in heads up deal talks with Salter being told to take his seat and play after he had confirmed no deal then he wanted to talk to his rail with the TD having none of it. His backers had g/teed the chop figure should he not win so he had little to lose if he does not TID. Once again a good watch with the Italian having the best of early exchanges taking a small chip lead then Salter taking a couple of large pots to take the advantage again. Still all to play for.
  • edited May 2014
    Buonanno the Italian has had AA four times in the heads up battle but is still behind 11 v 8.6m chips.
  • edited May 2014
    I retired to my bed as I was falling asleep due to the boring play from both players only to wake up to find that Buoanno had taken it down after nearly 18 hrs of heads up play.

I have to say I am glad he won it he kept his dignity and his cool throughout this epic tussle. I don't know why but when the chip leader refuses to deal after agreeing to see the numbers I tend to shout for the other player/s even if the CL is a Brit!