You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Satellite prizes

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat
Here's an odd question (although I suspect I know the answer?)

Yesterday I won a satellite into the Main Event at 8PM. - cool I thought, until I found out mid afternoon that I might have to pick up my sister & nieces at 9PM because my Bro-in-Law was working.

It was uncertain (in the end I did), but while I was unsure earlier in the afternoon I did hover over the Unregister button, wondering if pressing it would credit me with a tourney token for a later registration?

Obviously it wouldn't yield cash, but I just wondered if anyone knew?

I'm suspecting that probably you just lose your prize?

Comments

• edited May 2014
    If you deregister you would forfeit the prize.

Best thing you can do is to contact customer care, on phone or through live chat.

Explain you can't play a game (you satted into) and ask if you can use it towards a same buy in event in the next week.

They will take a note on your account. Call back when you want to play the game and they will register you for it.

You will also then need to "deregister" after you have spoke to Sky, they will not automatically deregister you.
  • edited May 2014
    while in the sat buy into target tourny before it finnishes and thern you have the option. obv de-reg if you dont make it. covers both outcomes that way 
  • edited May 2014
    Larson, thanks for the update

& Don, - I see, - that's pretty clever.

cheers.
  • edited May 2014
    If you contact customer care they'll give you a tournament token for that tournament usually.