You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

RAKE ON REBUYS

I know this has been brought up before but why charge rake on rebuys and addons?  

I have brought this subject up again as a I noticed that when I played the UKOPS rebuy a week or so ago there was no rake on the rebuy/addon?

Look forward to any reply.

Comments

• edited May 2014
    In Response to RAKE ON REBUYS:
    I know this has been brought up before but why charge rake on rebuys and addons?   I have brought this subject up again as a I noticed that when I played the UKOPS rebuy a week or so ago there was no rake on the rebuy/addon? Look forward to any reply.
    Posted by BIGSHANN

Any chance of some feedback on this?
  • edited May 2014
    Hi BIGSHANN,

There is no specific reason for this it is just a business decision. 

I believe the UKOPS event that you mention will be the £50 rebuy? The decision not to rake the rebuys and addon were based around the substantial size of the prize contribution.
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: RAKE ON REBUYS:
    Hi BIGSHANN, There is no specific reason for this it is just a business decision.  I believe the UKOPS event that you mention will be the £50 rebuy? The decision not to rake the rebuys and addon were based around the substantial size of the prize contribution.
    Posted by Sky_SamT

Ok - thanks for replying at least.