You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY TECHNICAL TEAM PLEASE GIVE US FEEDBACK ON CONSTANT FREEZING TABLES

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat
I have posted often as have many others , including  high stakes regs on this issue. Today was just another day of the same , not everyday but 2 or 3 times a week , constant tables goin into hibernation. Every tourney i play  people  are constantly goin away for the same issue, check my chat boxes if u want proof or facebook . Its just not fair so many people are having the same issue on a site we want to play on.I know not everyone has this issue  but MANY MANY do and im becoming increasingly frustated .ITS 2014 .I know u cant publicly say but would like to know that u accept there is an issue here.

Thank You

Comments

• edited May 2014
    as far as im aware sky have said they know of this issue and are looking for a fix. 
  • edited May 2014
     My tables are not auto opening - or even coming up with boxes for me to launch the tourneys. Also if I'm moved tables I have to go to my Sky Poker to find the game and try to find my new table from there 
  • edited May 2014
    There is a section under help & support which should allow you to load the OLD original tables, perhaps try giving that a go for a little while? OK it doesn't look very good graphically, but I think you may get some reliability back - or what about resizing your screen so the mini table shows?

I've got my view set permanently to the mini and its working fine.