You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

take a shot sunday!!!

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat
decided seen as its mega roller day on here im having a take a shot sunday over on the big site. all in for 1k, safe to say these are playing somewhat different to the old £22.00 bounty hunters on sky :-) will post results later for anyone that gives a sh**

Comments

• edited May 2014
  • edited May 2014
    Nice one, gl Rock, keep us updated
  • edited May 2014
    cheers guys order of play is :

scoop - 6 -max 300k gtd - $27 buy in
    scoop - 6 max sunday warm up - $215 buy in
    bigger 109 160k gtd - $109 buy in
    scoop sunday million - $215 buy in
    the bigger 162 150k gtd - $162 buy in
    $162 6-max 160k gtd - $162 buy in
    bigger 55 160k gtd - $55 buy in

SKY POKER MEGA ROLLER 30K GTD - £110 BUY IN :-)
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to take a shot sunday!!!:
    decided seen as its mega roller day on here im having a take a shot sunday over on the big site. all in for 1k, safe to say these are playing somewhat different to the old £22.00 bounty hunters on sky :-) will post results later for anyone that gives a sh**
    Posted by THEROCK573
    gl rock.

Much easier to play in many ways because you can bluff and people will fold.

Alias/s?
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: take a shot sunday!!!:
    In Response to take a shot sunday!!! : gl rock. Much easier to play in many ways because you can bluff and people will fold. Alias/s?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I think Rock plays under the alias 'Calcalfold' on Stars. (his SKY idol)
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to take a shot sunday!!! : gl rock. Much easier to play in many ways because you can bluff and people will fold. Alias/s?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    TREMMY1986 is my alias, excuse my poor stats on stars, not got much volume in on there cos ive never grinded on there, just make the odd deposit now and again and play a few tournies, even tho it says my average stake is £22 ive took loads of shots at $320 events hence why im 2k in the red. hopefull be in the black after tonight. most likely further in the red though :-(
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: take a shot sunday!!! : I think Rock plays under the alias 'Calcalfold' on Stars. (his SKY idol)
    Posted by Jac35
     just been sick in my mouth :-)
  • edited May 2014
    best of luck rocks
  • edited May 2014
    well im not rich, session just ended, couple of deep runs and small cashes but ended up about $400 down and no cash on sky in mega roller either, built up some nice stacks but the fields are just so huge i eventually lost a flip or got coolered or some prik in paticular decideds to 3bet me with 6 3 off and i flop a huge draw and he cant lay 3rd pair down for his whole 40bb stack. played well threw out and didnt feel out of my depth at that level but made a couple of costly mistakes at bad times aswell, 

ah well tomorrows a new day and i cant wait for £500 gtd deepstack miles more fun!!!