You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKPC Challenge Leaderboard...

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat
...has just been published. You've got today and tomorrow to opt-in and play your minimum 15 qualifying games for Week 1.

Best of the Best and UKPC Races leaderboards are both up to date too.

Comments

• edited May 2014
    In Response to UKPC Challenge Leaderboard...:
    ...has just been published. You've got today and tomorrow to opt-in and play your minimum 15 qualifying games for Week 1. Best of the Best and UKPC Races leaderboards are both up to date too.
    Posted by Sky_DanR
    So does this end at 23:59 on 7th May?
  • edited May 2014
    I've entered the code & played 15 games, but my name isn't on the leaderboard? Although I don't think I'd currently make the top 6, I should be in that top 20.
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: UKPC Challenge Leaderboard...:
    I've entered the code & played 15 games, but my name isn't on the leaderboard? Although I don't think I'd currently make the top 6, I should be in that top 20.
    Posted by goldnballz
    Our report has you down as playing 14, you might be counting one that isn't eligible or played in the early hours of this morning
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to UKPC Challenge Leaderboard... : So does this end at 23:59 on 7th May?
    Posted by DoubleAAA
    Yes it does Double
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: UKPC Challenge Leaderboard... : Our report has you down as playing 14, you might be counting one that isn't eligible or played in the early hours of this morning
    Posted by Sky_DanR
    what about me? (the "BEST" leaderboard) - sorry if its the wrong thread, but I feel like I'm not sure CC are actually checking before they respond to my emails...

my SS says I have played 17 non sat tourneys but I'm not on the board yet

it could be because one tournament to put me in + ROI didn't finish until > midnight?

btw, is what CC said here true?? my understanding was it was manually updated each time.

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your E-mail

I understand it is automatically updated with the data it has, however with the poker team not being in until today the correct data was not uploaded. Please keep checking throughout the day. 

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Greg F
    Customer Care Team

Andy Young By Email on 06/05/2014 02.03 PM
    it was updated this morning - I did check that before I emailed CC...

Leaderboard - Updated 06/05/14

To: andyoungers@hotmail.com
    Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 12:54:45 +0100
    Subject: Your query - Ref: 140506-000348

Hi Andy

Thanks for your E-mail

The poker team have not been in over the weekend and bank holidays so the tables will not of been updated yet, hopefully this will be done today, sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

• edited May 2014
    Looks like you only opted in today chickn so you should appear tomorrow if you're in the +.

Not exactly true no, the data is automatically forwarded (times can vary however) but the process of putting it into a table and publishing is manual and was done where possible across all the promos over the weekend and bank holiday. There were data issues with the Sit n Go report which prevented that being published. But as soon as we had data and there were enough eligible runners it went up.

• edited May 2014
    Looks like you only opted in today chickn so you should appear tomorrow if you're in the +. Not exactly true no, the data is automatically forwarded (times can vary however) but the process of putting it into a table and publishing is manual and was done where possible across all the promos over the weekend and bank holiday. There were data issues with the Sit n Go report which prevented that being published. But as soon as we had data and there were enough eligible runners it went up.
    Posted by Sky_DanR
    ahhh, makes sense. should have thought of that - i must have opted in after midnight.

thanks Dan for a proper response!
  • edited May 2014
    Hi Dan

...more questions, sorry :)

I think I read elsewhere in the forum (from a sky person) that when you qualify for a MTT via a sattelite it wont be counted for the promo because the buy in appears as £0 on your system or something.... could you confirm this?

^^basically I dont want to play any more MTTs that will count for a bit, but i figured I could sat into some and play them and they wont count

brings me onto my second question, with the main being a rebuy tonight...are the number of rebuys tracked? and what happens if I sat into the main, and then rebuy? is this going to be counted towards the promo??
  • edited May 2014
    Seems like a trivial question, but I'm assuming you take the best result from a 15 game SNG streak?

In other words, I play 20 games but have a negative ROI, and then play another 15 and have a positive ROI. Does that mean I have a positive ROI for this promo? Or is it based on the total number of games, with 15 being the minimum?
  • edited May 2014
    Seems like a trivial question, but I'm assuming you take the best result from a 15 game SNG streak? In other words, I play 20 games but have a negative ROI, and then play another 15 and have a positive ROI. Does that mean I have a positive ROI for this promo? Or is it based on the total number of games, with 15 being the minimum?
    Posted by patwalshh
    It's this mate.
  • edited May 2014
    Hi Dan ...more questions, sorry :) I think I read elsewhere in the forum (from a sky person) that when you qualify for a MTT via a sattelite it wont be counted for the promo because the buy in appears as £0 on your system or something.... could you confirm this? ^^basically I dont want to play any more MTTs that will count for a bit, but i figured I could sat into some and play them and they wont count brings me onto my second question, with the main being a rebuy tonight...are the number of rebuys tracked? and what happens if I sat into the main, and then rebuy? is this going to be counted towards the promo??
    Posted by chicknMelt
    Yeh that's right, if you satellite into most (I'll explain why most at the bottom) tournaments the buy-in displays as 0 to our system so it won't count, bit of a technical shortcoming for this promo this time round.

The number of rebuys are tracked and will count towards ROI yeh.

I forwarded your third question on and you might have unearthed something there. Basically if you sat in to the Rebuy then it will be registered as 0 buy-in and wouldn't count as per the usual satellite setup BUT if you go on to rebuy (which most would) the system will then register it as a qualifying game and it will count towards your ROI. In that case the ROI would not take into account what you spent on satellites, would effectively see it that your initial buy-in was free.

Thanks for making us aware, promo page updated to reflect this news.
  • edited May 2014
    Seems like a trivial question, but I'm assuming you take the best result from a 15 game SNG streak? In other words, I play 20 games but have a negative ROI, and then play another 15 and have a positive ROI. Does that mean I have a positive ROI for this promo? Or is it based on the total number of games, with 15 being the minimum?
    Posted by patwalshh
    Hi Pat, yeh it is based on the total games so if you've got a shabby looking ROI you'll have to wait until Week 2 comes along and have another crack then.
  • edited May 2014

When do the leaderboards get updated

• edited May 2014
    Just updated but make no sence.........
  • edited May 2014
    Just updated but make no sence.........
    Posted by CHILLIE
    Can you elaborate Chillie?
  • edited May 2014
    Would you mind sorting the leaderboard by avg ROI? ;)
  • edited May 2014
    Dan can somebody check that mine is correct last night I was led to believe that my roi was a little bit more than you have me down for thanks poshcole
  • edited May 2014

Not everyone is in the right position judging by their roi��

• edited May 2014

I do hope no mistakes have been made. Just call that the final table for this week and start the next one now! :)

But yeah....the ROI are not in the correct order.
  • edited May 2014
    No idea how they jumped out of descending order, all in line now sorry about the brief confusion. You're still topping the charts Maxally!
  • edited May 2014

Will the leaderboard be updated again before the end of the day ?

• edited May 2014
    Dan can somebody check that mine is correct last night I was led to believe that my roi was a little bit more than you have me down for thanks poshcole
    Posted by poshcole
    No reason to believe it's not accurate cole, gotta go off the data we receive and it looks in line, we've got you down as playing 15 games, if you played over midnight last night there could be a difference there.
  • edited May 2014
    Will the leaderboard be updated again before the end of the day ?
    Posted by MindGames
    No it's just once daily
  • edited May 2014

Tha nks for the reply Dan was just asking as was told it was higher , my maths not to good no games played after midnight played 1 £11.00 dym won played 14 £5.50 dym winning 10 and losing 4 , if anybody can look at it and comfirm and let me know if they think I would improve if I played and say won

• edited May 2014
     Tha nks for the reply Dan was just asking as was told it was higher , my maths not to good no games played after midnight played 1 £11.00 dym won played 14 £5.50 dym winning 10 and losing 4 , if anybody can look at it and comfirm and let me know if they think I would improve if I played and say won
    Posted by poshcole
    My maths has those games as the same as what the leaderboard is displaying posh
  • edited May 2014
    all week ive been 3rd! then i have 2 pull a 20 hour shift at work and cant play and get guzumped pfffft im putting in a claim form to work hehe
  • edited May 2014
    Qualified for this week's final but the software won't let me register, no-one else is registered and it starts in ~90m inutes. Any ideas?
  • edited May 2014
    Hi,

Apologies, you should be able to get in now.
  • edited May 2014
    All good, working now :)