You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Lucky Charms Wanted =)

edited January 2010 in The Shed
Any body want to donate your lucky charms to me =) as mine seems to be all but empty at the mo lol

my last 5 pocket pairs i have lost heads up JJ, KK, 10,10, QQ, AND QQ i wouldnt mind losing but when all three cards are rainbow under cards and the oppo seem to always trip up it gets a tad annoying, for instance my last 2 pocket hands   

10P/20P
my hand - QQ

I RAISE TO £1

OPPO CALLS

FLOP COMES   2H  4D   10C

WANTING TO JUST STEAL THE POT (never have any luck with queens) I GO ALL IN £11

OPPO CALLS ALL

OPPO TURNS KH 4H

TURN 4S

RIVER JC

HE WINS THREE 4'S

10P/20P

MY HAND Q,Q

OPPO GOES ALL IN £6

EVERYBODY FOLDS

I CALL

OPPO TURNS 10H,4H

FLOP JS, 10D,10C,8C,6H

HE WINS 3 10'S

Im experienced enough to know that my luck  will change in my favour eventually, but god i cant wait for that momment lol

Comments

• edited January 2010
    I saw the thread title and thought you wanted some cereal! lol...oh i love lucky charms! ha

Unlucky with the cards mate, its the calls you want, just the poker gods are treating ya a bit rotten..it will turn round soon enough...

..or you could try and kidnap a leprechaun! ha
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Lucky Charms Wanted =):
    I saw the thread title and thought you wanted some cereal! lol...oh i love lucky charms! ha Unlucky with the cards mate, its the calls you want, just the poker gods are treating ya a bit rotten..it will turn round soon enough... ..or you could try and kidnap a leprechaun! ha
    Posted by Norbit
    i Deffo want your lucky charm with the luck arsenal got tonight lol :P