You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAO Sky

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat
I've been nominated for a free seat into tonights mini, will it count towards ROI on best of the best?
The T&Cs dont really cover it to my understanding?

- Only tournaments with a minimum buy-in of £5.50 and that were played between 1st - 31st May 2014 will count towards this promotion.
- If you satellite or freeroll into a tournament that will not count for this promotion.

Comments

• edited May 2014
    from what you say it looks like you freerolled into the mini  so it wont count according to the ts n cs
  • edited May 2014
    Yeah i thought that too but just want some sort of confirmation before i proceed
  • edited May 2014
    Not sure of the details behind your free seat but if someone here enters you for free then the system would see it as no buy-in and basically class it like it does if you'd satellited in and therefore not count.
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: FAO Sky:
    Not sure of the details behind your free seat but if someone here enters you for free then the system would see it as no buy-in and basically class it like it does if you'd satellited in and therefore not count.
    Posted by Sky_DanR
    My team captain nominated me for a seat. I presume it is something to do with our team being 2nd in the DTD monthly league? As the winning teams gets 1 main seat i'm pretty sure
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: FAO Sky : My team captain nominated me for a seat. I presume it is something to do with our team being 2nd in the DTD monthly league? As the winning teams gets 1 main seat i'm pretty sure
    Posted by Matt237
    Ah right, you're already in the lobby, yeh that shouldn't count
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: FAO Sky : Ah right, you're already in the lobby, yeh that shouldn't count
    Posted by Sky_DanR
    Ok thanks for the quick response, appreciate it :-)
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: FAO Sky : Ok thanks for the quick response, appreciate it :-)
    Posted by Matt237
    As this is a free seat any type of return would be a bonus, however.................

given the fact that it is a FREE seat your investment is errrrr (Zero 0) therefore even if you win a million quid........your ROI would still be zero :)

Would still be a nice cash bonus though :)

Best of luck tonight m8y - enjoy.  
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: FAO Sky : As this is a free seat any type of return would be a bonus, however................. given the fact that it is a FREE seat your investment is errrrr (Zero 0) therefore even if you win a million quid........your ROI would still be zero :) Would still be a nice cash bonus though :) Best of luck tonight m8y - enjoy.  
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Yeah but just wanted an answer to be sure :P So i can correctly track my ROI on the Botb leaderboard, going a bit too well to be true at the minute! Thanks again for the seat
  • edited May 2014
    Posted by Sky_DanR
    Hi Dan my roi went down from yesterday and only tournament i played £5.50 upwards was the mini?
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: FAO Sky : Hi Dan my roi went down from yesterday and only tournament i played £5.50 upwards was the mini?
    Posted by Matt237
    Hi Matt, probably due to the tournament you played that finished over midnight the day before.
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: FAO Sky : Hi Matt, probably due to the tournament you played that finished over midnight the day before.
    Posted by Sky_DanR
    Ah ok thank you. I was a bit puzzled haha