You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Punters Forums

edited May 2014 in Betting Chat
Just wondered if anyone could reccomend any forums they have used in the "art" of punting

I,ve signed up to one called SBR but its all Americans and i,ve never heard of half the sites they go on about.

I,ve just signed up to "Punters Lounge " which looks a little more local but any reccomendations welcome

I do use this one but am lookig for more offers and tips in all sports

Thx

Paul

Ps - I,m also looking to join more sites if anyone can reccomend some of the more obscure ones that they have used and found reliable. Ta

Comments

• edited May 2014
    http://www.golfpuntersguide.com/

This guy is best golf tipster out there imo.

I use punterslounge too when picking horses for comps on here.
  • edited May 2014
    ANTONS LUCKY 15 GROUP ON FACEBOOK
     NOT AN (AFFILIATED) SITE WORKING FOR BOOKIES  SOME REAL GOOD BANTER AND PLENTY OF GOOD TIPS FLOATING FOR ALL KINDS OF SPORTS 

p.s its free to join
  • ommomm
    edited May 2014
    In Response to Punters Forums:
    Just wondered if anyone could reccomend any forums they have used in the "art" of punting I,ve signed up to one called SBR but its all Americans and i,ve never heard of half the sites they go on about. I,ve just signed up to "Punters Lounge " which looks a little more local but any reccomendations welcome I do use this one but am lookig for more offers and tips in all sports Thx Paul Ps - I,m also looking to join more sites if anyone can reccomend some of the more obscure ones that they have used and found reliable. Ta
    Posted by MP33
    I'm pretty sure it's not an issue putting up this link

It's the only place you need if you want to get involved in sports betting, some of the sharpest minds in the country not only putting up tips but also teaching us noobs how we should be thinking when it comes to sports betting. This is most probably the best thread on any forum on the whole internet. As well as being an amazing source of learning, it's also an amazing source of entertainment, especially when the head honcho makes a few mis clicks and you will know who the head honcho is. Who if my facts are correct has never ever put a tip up. Enjoy if you don't already know about it. 
  • edited May 2014
    Cheers Guys will deffo take a look at them all

Not really into horses as i son,t know anything about them, but like to bet on most sports and anything really

Gutted i didn,t spot the winner of the Eurovsion song contest. (outsider as well)  Another Dana and a 2 fingers up to Russia + Putin and its equality views. I went for the sympathy vote of Ukraine based on what the mainstrema media has been spouting