You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Attn Sky - Poker TV Channel Schedule

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat
There is a thread located on the SP Live thread which used to be updated weekly/fortnightly with the scheduled programmes for the week. However despite people posting in the thread it hasn't been updated in weeks and is now seemingly being ignored.

Now, people don't know what is going to be shown, when, and are missing out on checking out repeat shows when they miss them - because there is no schedule being updated people don't know or are aware of when thier chosen viewing is being screened.

I am posting this here because the "Poker Chat" section of our forum gets alot more traffic than the Sky Poker Live thread would do - in general terms/expectations.

The only thing we DO get to find out, a few hours before is when a live show is being made as the scheduled presenter for the evening creates a topic here on the poker chat section about what the live show's going to be about and what the favourite poker or non poker topic is going to be for the evening.

Could we please have some feedback on this as people are asking and are not being acknowledged, even if the responses had been seen/read.

Thank You.

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Hi Gary,

This was usually updated by the TV Team and, apart from Tikay, I do not think they browse the rest of the forum.

In the meantime, the poker TV schedule is updated with highlights on a week-by-week basis on this page (click How to Play' at the top then 'TV Schedule' in the menu just below it).

I'll ask the TV team if they can begin updating that thread on a weekly basis again, I agree it is easier to find!

If you want more details in the time being, you can just bookmark this page on the official Sky website (http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide/) and check back there.

Cheers!