You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS

2»

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Whats that all about then? Theres no trace of him anywhere
  • edited January 2010
    hey guys,

please accept my apologies that certain threads have been incorrectly moved into area 51.

i will be reviewing the situation and making sure this doesn't happen in future.

you are 100% correct that the only threads that should be moved to area 51 are the usual 'it's fixed/ rigged' etc etc.

thanks for your patience and understanding on this one.
  • edited January 2010
    Rihc you gotta stop having days off m8, the whole place seem to go to piecies when yournotaround
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS:
    WHY ARE SERIOUS MOANS ABOUT THE OBVIOUS FAULTS OF THIS SOFTWARE BEING PUT INTO AREA 51? EXAMPLES BEING OYNUTTERS AND BENNYDIPS POSTS.ANYONE PLEASE? debs
    Posted by debdobs_67
    clearly the software is at fault,and RANDOM NO LONGER MEANS RANDOM BUT INSTEAD ,VARIANCE...and funnily enuff,the SKY HD BOX is very similar,and also comes with VARIANCE ,sumdays runs like u wouldnt know its there,other days frozen from startup,freezes when changing channels,or just randomly gives up..sky get ur software chumps 2 sort it out...TECHNOLOGY IS A WONDERFUL THING..
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS:
    In Response to AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS : clearly the software is at fault,and RANDOM NO LONGER MEANS RANDOM BUT INSTEAD ,VARIANCE...and funnily enuff,the SKY HD BOX is very similar,and also comes with VARIANCE ,sumdays runs like u wouldnt know its there,other days frozen from startup,freezes when changing channels,or just randomly gives up..sky get ur software chumps 2 sort it out...TECHNOLOGY IS A WONDERFUL THING..
    Posted by philmenow
    He's back, just can't keep a good Phil down! 8- />
  • edited January 2010
    if you really want to know what area 51 is all about, read the humpty dumpty thread--page 4 I think, emilyegg should really have been there from the beginning---lol---gl
    Posted by oynutter
    In all seriousness mate, your Incoherrent ramblings make as much sense as a learn yourself Chinese CD.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS : In all seriousness mate, your Incoherrent ramblings make as much sense as a learn yourself Chinese CD.
    Posted by emilyegg
    I got one of those teach yourself chinese CD's, practised for three hours a day for a month, then went to the local chinese restaurant and they didnt understand a word i said, so dont bother with them, ive worked out they are only any good if you went to china lol.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS : I got one of those teach yourself chinese CD's, practised for three hours a day for a month, then went to the local chinese restaurant and they didnt understand a word i said, so dont bother with them, ive worked out they are only any good if you went to china lol.
    Posted by loonytoons
    There are up to 13 languages and a further 13 sub-languages in China......... you should have bought the full set.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS : There are up to 13 languages and a further 13 sub-languages in China......... you should have bought the full set.
    Posted by elsadog
    looney will never learn elsa,honest he will never learn lol .dav
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS : I got one of those teach yourself chinese CD's, practised for three hours a day for a month, then went to the local chinese restaurant and they didnt understand a word i said, so dont bother with them, ive worked out they are only any good if you went to china lol.
    Posted by loonytoons
    pmsl m8, I was a bit hasty when I bought mine on line at a suspiciously low price.
    "Chinese Made Simple"........for Russians!! what was that all about?
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS : There are up to 13 languages and a further 13 sub-languages in China......... you should have bought the full set.
    Posted by elsadog
    Ive just googled it and their are 14, i must have been learning the one you missed lol
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS : Ive just googled it and their are 14, i must have been learning the one you missed lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    The ''Wah yu wahnt'' .... ''Whah yu goh''  talk doesn't count. That's the one to use at the chippy.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51? I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR THE LOONEYS : pmsl m8, I was a bit hasty when I bought mine on line at a suspiciously low price. "Chinese Made Simple"........for Russians!! what was that all about?
    Posted by emilyegg
    And because (with all due respect) neither launguage is famed for its friendliness to you ears, it was for the 5 minutes it took me to work out what was happening, a bit of an ordeal.