You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sums up how im running

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
uzmini Small blind  £0.02 £0.02 £1.69
POOLMAN529 Big blind  £0.04 £0.06 £1.75
  Your hole cards
  • A
  • A

thelord223 Fold     
The_Don90 Raise  £0.12 £0.18 £4.33
oldgit Call  £0.12 £0.30 £3.01
Cranzilla Fold     
uzmini Call  £0.10 £0.40 £1.59
POOLMAN529 Fold     
Flop

• J

uzmini Check     
The_Don90 Bet  £0.24 £0.64 £4.09
oldgit Call  £0.24 £0.88 £2.77
uzmini Call  £0.24 £1.12 £1.35
Turn

uzmini Check     
The_Don90 Bet  £0.68 £1.80 £3.41
oldgit Call  £0.68 £2.48 £2.09
uzmini Fold     
River

The_Don90 All-in  £3.41 £5.89 £0.00
oldgit All-in  £2.09 £7.98 £0.00
The_Don90 Unmatched bet  £1.32 £6.66 £1.32
The_Don90 Show
  • A
  • A

oldgit Show
  • Q
  • A

oldgit Win Flush to the Ace £6.16  £6.16

Comments

• edited May 2014
    S*** happens eh, i would have bet a lot bigger on the turn, half pot isnt enough i;d id bet around 80-90% of the pot there
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Sums up how im running:
    S*** happens eh, i would have bet a lot bigger on the turn, half pot isnt enough i;d id bet around 80-90% of the pot there
    Posted by alex1229
    Guess it's an easy game when you can see the cards. After you'd bet 80/90% of the pot and he shoves I bet you're feeling great about having to call it off with ace high!
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Sums up how im running : Guess it's an easy game when you can see the cards. After you'd bet 80/90% of the pot and he shoves I bet you're feeling great about having to call it off with ace high!
    Posted by Jac35
    Read OP again
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Sums up how im running : Guess it's an easy game when you can see the cards. After you'd bet 80/90% of the pot and he shoves I bet you're feeling great about having to call it off with ace high!
    Posted by Jac35
    I would agree that a bigger bet on the turn is better to stop him being 'priced in' to hit his flush. If he shoves the turn then we are 'having to call it off' with a pair of aces, not ace high. Unless we decide he has a set and can fold our overpair.
  • edited May 2014
    Think it was played fine Don, bets nicely set up to get his last couple of quid on the river. Just a shame he's backdoored you.

Such a dry flop and turn that I don't think there is anything we really need to 'protect' against, and should bet accordingly like you did.

UL sir.
  • edited May 2014
    Interesting comments. 

Just as a point though, if we bet on the turn, we can never ever have bluffs and a huge amount of his range will be 66-TT type hands which might fold to a larger bet and bukle under the pressure. 

By also sizing this i can still have some bluffs in range too. I know its NL4 and we shouldn't be bluffing often but theres still spots for it. Sizing smaller allows me to do that right? 

Alex curious as to why you see any real reason to bomb this ?
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Sums up how im running : Read OP again
    Posted by igimc
    Oops