You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tues Night Live Show with Fowler and Rutter 7pm ch861 ***official show thread**** Turbo Tuesday!!

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Last longer please
  • edited May 2014
    Last Longer Please
  • edited May 2014
    Count me for the last longer please 

P0KEY2011

Cheers Chris
  • edited May 2014
    last longer please
  • edited May 2014
    Caption competition;-

Anna tries to teach Tikay 'Rock, paper, scissors'. Tikay, confused as usual, fails dismally and explains that if it isn't some form of Omaha' he hasn't got a clue.
  • edited May 2014
    evening geezers;-) yes folowing on calling anna a male 

1 for the caption compotition maybe the cover for a new charlies angels film called orfords angels??

early statergy my mistakes playing far to many pots just beause its just a small amount of chips
  • edited May 2014
    Anna's thinking - "One more flaming concrete story and I'm gonna poke you in the eye"
  • edited May 2014
    The reason Brazil feels closer than it is, is that almost every map in circulation displays a distorted vision of the world. Land masses in the Northern Hemisphere appear far larger in relation to the Southern Hemisphere than is the reality.

Here's a link to a slightly more accurate representation of the world:

The Gall-Peters Map

Fascinating stuff, cartography, isn't it?

I could also share quite a lot of information on tidal forces if you're still interested in that, Anna? Jupiter's moon 'Io' for example is so affected by...........
  • edited May 2014
    Can i have this hand shown please, don't think i can fold this!

13/05/201420:08777556254Hold'em From 2 nights main event:)
  • edited May 2014
    Caption:

Tikay shows who counts the most.
  • edited May 2014
    As you're talking about early stages, here's an interesting spot from tonights mini, interested to hear Stu's thoughts if you have chance to fit it in.

• edited May 2014
    strategy questions

how does ICM differ from normal mtts to turbo mtts? 

I find my biggest weakness in these games is the mid stage. I feel like im never in the right gear. How do you adapt to different kinds of tables in turbos. Use opposite extremes as examples, a really limpy passive table, and an uber agro table. 
  • edited May 2014
    Hi guys great show.

Stu you saw me in action with my pocket 10s against KQ. Thought i'd post a couple of thoughts regarding your comments.

I don't think you saw the pre flop action - he limped and i 4xed. When it comes A Q Q i'm never putting him on KQ because KQ would be raising; I thought some sort of draw - J10/flush draw, that's why im betting the flop. My turn check was to shut down actually - the snap call on the flop was a particular read i had on the villain that it screamed strength. But anyway the dream river card came and we got max value :-) 
  • edited May 2014
    Have I won the "last longer" yet?
  • edited May 2014
    A lesson Hand 777619512
  • edited May 2014

9:56 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 536 572 226 42  
    left 70 161 13    

gazscoop 1 52      
    LBoarder 5 76      
    bigg431 18 154      
    mucka44420 22 35      
    DAVEYZZ 28 142      
    TheDart 37 105      
    joe759017 48 85      
    PhilAny2_Q 49 119      
    rancid 51 61      
    BIGSHANN 57 65      
    Stevie72 60 150      
    BIGGYB33 65 13      
    ACEGOONER 70 117      

• edited May 2014
    Caption.

Anna, Quick teacakes, Start throwing shapes, I've just seen Lionel Richie
    Teacakes, Is he that bloke copying me on the ceiling?

Run well all and have fun :)

• edited May 2014

Green triangles are definitely still in Quality Street. Just had a look at them on the website of a popular supermarket.

• edited May 2014
    Hi Anna

Sorry not been in touch sooner - had a long boring drive back to Scorland today so after a final push managed to get back for last hour and half of the show :)

That picture is too funny

TK.....  "Anna - this is how you do it, MAY the 4th be with you"

Looking forward to watching the final fast and furious hour of the turbo open

Matt
  • edited May 2014
    Innit is what u call a chav in a box   boomtish 
  • edited May 2014
    Hey guys, how's it going? i wasn't going to fold, i had a decent hand but when the ace came on the river i was confident that she had something like A5, anychance you can show it, would be appreciated!
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Tues Night Live Show with Fowler and Rutter 7pm ch861 ***official show thread**** Turbo Tuesday!!:
    Hey guys, how's it going? i wasn't going to fold, i had a decent hand but when the ace came on the river i was confident that she had something like A5, anychance you can show it, would be appreciated!
    Posted by Achille1
  • edited May 2014
    Hey Guys
    Thanks for announcing when the repeats are, I will add a reminder in my phone so I can tune in on Sky or Open the TV Stream if, In all likely hood I've got my laptop open at the time. :D

• edited May 2014
    From the main Hand History #777643262Is this just a standard shove, any shout for seeing another couple of hands:)
  • edited May 2014
    I have a serious poker question. No, I really do:

Mr Rutter, good evening sir.

Recently I've found that my poker confidence is in the toilet. I've had a really bad couple of months or so and I now find that I'm reluctant to make those thin value bets or take that obvious bluffing opportunity. I seem to make the wrong decision every time at the moment, value-owning myself or bluffing into the nuts.

I talk to some very clever people (TommyD, MattBates and others) but I was wondering how you deal with periods like this. I've considered coaching but I'm not awash with pennies, so should I just keep pressing on and hope my head straightens out or... swear off the game for life and never play again!?!?

Ta.

Told you it was a serious question.

As I wished Anna a good time in Ibiza earlier, it would be rude not to do the same for you, Stuart. Have a good time in Birmingham. :)
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Tues Night Live Show with Fowler and Rutter 7pm ch861 ***official show thread**** Turbo Tuesday!!:
    I could also share quite a lot of information on tidal forces if you're still interested in that, Anna? Jupiter's moon 'Io' for example is so affected by...........
    Posted by BorinLoner
    Did you know that Io is Matt Bates favourite moon of Jupiter?  He sings a song about it on his way to his employment every morning.  Io, Io, it's off to work I go
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Tues Night Live Show with Fowler and Rutter 7pm ch861 ***official show thread**** Turbo Tuesday!! : Did you know that Io is Matt Bates favourite moon of Jupiter?  He sings a song about it on his way to his employment every morning.  Io, Io, it's off to work I go
    Posted by cenachav
    Genius.
  • edited May 2014
    Anna and Tikay get caught stealing somewhere in Asia.
  • edited May 2014
    just seen the picture of Anna and Tikay for the first time and instantly thought it was an advert for a mixed berry fruit juice drink!

Nice and sweet (anna) with a slight bitter taste (Tikay)
  • edited May 2014
    Nice to see some of my good play on the TV tonight, been great discussing it too. That 67 hand vs Sir Gary when i flopped the nuts and got the nut worst run out summed up how my night ran (kept my head and lost the minimum though) but still came out with a healthy profit for a lower stakes player. Really enjoyed tonight, thanks guys :-)