You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Horses for 14/5/14

edited May 2014 in Betting Chat
Mine for York  tomoz

1.45 Clever Cookie 8-1 tremendous over hurdles this winter and winner first time on flat. Could be well ahead of handicapper. What a winner, once he got a run he was always going to win and did it a lot easier than winning distance suggests. Back nex time unless handicapper hits him too hard.

2.15 Baccarat 10-1 and a little saver on Fast shot from other side of draw. Baccarat good second to Breton rock last time who franked the form winning again very recently. 2nd, ran well and beaten by draw as had nothing to run against on the worse side of course. Wandered around a bit.  

2.45 Cambridge 11-4 beat Regardez and wintered very well , apparently beating older horses at Charlie Hills easily. Even talked about as Oaks favourite so if she that good 11-4 looks a brilliant price. So, another gallops bubble burst although ground might be an excuse I am surprised as because she is a Selkirk filly she should have liked ground. Regardez who she beat easily came third so perhaps she does have excuse.

3.15 Boomerang Bob 20-1 -I have been waiting for this horse to run since it won well at Windsor last year. Hope it is at least fit to do itself justice. Had a little saver on my old friend Mass Rally. Cant believe Maarek won again, one of my favs but thought he had too much weight. Mass Rally ran another good race and just missed out on a place. Boomerang Bob probably needed it.

3.50 Tea Leaf 7-1 - Improving filly and hoping my old friend Ralph Beckett has another one for me. Never happy

5.00 Recession Proof 20-1 - as all northern trainers John Quinn likes having winners at his home meeting and whilst his other horse in the race might win, I couldn't resist this one.

Comments

• edited May 2014
    York 2.45 Shama 4/1 x
             5.00 Gabrials Star 11/4 x
    Worcester 3.05 Hinton Indiana 3/1 2nd

E/W Patent
  • edited May 2014
    Naas 7.45 Zafayan 12/5 winner
             8.45 Carla Bianca21/20 x
  • edited May 2014
    Uttoxeter 5.40 Star Of Salford 7/1 x
    Worcester 4.10 For Two 9/2 2nd
                      3.35 All Force Majeure2.6/1 winner
                      2.35 Billeragh Milan 4/1 x
    Naas 7.15 Tarfasha 2.75/1 winner
    York 3.50 Bretherton 16/1 x
                     Inyordreams 33/1 3rd
             4.25 Winstanley 5/1 x
                      Mambo Paradise 11/4 nr
                       Mignolino 13/2 winner
  • edited May 2014
    YORK

1.45 - lahaag 15/2 - £25.00 win

2.15 - baccarat 9/1 - £25.00 win

2.45 - queen of ice 4/1 - £25.00 win

3.15 - astaire 13/2 - £25.00 win

£1.00 lucky 15 aswell on the above.
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Horses for 14/5/14:
    Mine for York  tomoz 1.45 Clever Cookie 8-1 tremendous over hurdles this winter and winner first time on flat. Could be well ahead of handicapper. What a winner, once he got a run he was always going to win and did it a lot easier than winning distance suggests. Back nex time unless handicapper hits him too hard. 2.15 Baccarat 10-1 and a little saver on Fast shot from other side of draw. Baccarat good second to Breton rock last time who franked the form winning again very recently. 2.45 Cambridge 11-4 beat Regardez and wintered very well , apparently beating older horses at Charlie Hills easily. Even talked about as Oaks favourite so if she that good 11-4 looks a brilliant price. 3.15 Boomerang Bob 20-1 -I have been waiting for this horse to run since it won well at Windsor last year. Hope it is at least fit to do itself justice. Had a little saver on my old friend Mass Rally. 3.50 Tea Leaf 7-1 - Improving filly and hoping my old friend Ralph Beckett has another one for me. 5.00 Recession Proof 20-1 - as all northern trainers John Quinn likes having winners at his home meeting and whilst his other horse in the race might win, I couldn't resist this one.
    Posted by vaigret

Nice start - followed some of your bets and clever coookie was one! - good start - hopefully boomerang bob comes in - i got  51-1!

• edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Horses for 14/5/14 : Nice start - followed some of your bets and clever coookie was one! - good start - hopefully boomerang bob comes in - i got  51-1!
    Posted by BIGSHANN
     so do I mate gl to us both
  • edited May 2014
    2 from 2 - i suggest you pick scoop 6 horses this week!!!
  • edited May 2014
    2 from 2 - i suggest you pick scoop 6 horses this week!!!
    Posted by BIGSHANN
    I wish it was 2 winners out of 2 but cant have everything
  • edited May 2014

Pity that boomerang didnt come back with at least a place....

My E/W patent would of paid well :)   Still had a nice return. 

2.15 YorkWin Fast Shot (Place) @ 10/1 (14/1) (Each Way: 1/4 for first 4 places.)
      3.15 YorkWin Boomerang Bob @ 50/1 (Each Way: 1/5 for first 3 places.)
      3.50 YorkWin Inyordreams (Place) @ 40/1 (33/1) (Each Way: 1/4 for first 4 places.)
  • edited May 2014
    Mine for York  tomoz 1.45 Clever Cookie 8-1 tremendous over hurdles this winter and winner first time on flat. Could be well ahead of handicapper. What a winner, once he got a run he was always going to win and did it a lot easier than winning distance suggests. Back nex time unless handicapper hits him too hard. 2.15 Baccarat 10-1 and a little saver on Fast shot from other side of draw. Baccarat good second to Breton rock last time who franked the form winning again very recently. 2nd, ran well and beaten by draw as had nothing to run against on the worse side of course. Wandered around a bit.   2.45 Cambridge 11-4 beat Regardez and wintered very well , apparently beating older horses at Charlie Hills easily. Even talked about as Oaks favourite so if she that good 11-4 looks a brilliant price. So, another gallops bubble burst although ground might be an excuse I am surprised as because she is a Selkirk filly she should have liked ground. Regardez who she beat easily came third so perhaps she does have excuse. 3.15 Boomerang Bob 20-1 -I have been waiting for this horse to run since it won well at Windsor last year. Hope it is at least fit to do itself justice. Had a little saver on my old friend Mass Rally. Cant believe Maarek won again, one of my favs but thought he had too much weight. Mass Rally ran another good race and just missed out on a place. Boomerang Bob probably needed it. 3.50 Tea Leaf 7-1 - Improving filly and hoping my old friend Ralph Beckett has another one for me. Never happy 5.00 Recession Proof 20-1 - as all northern trainers John Quinn likes having winners at his home meeting and whilst his other horse in the race might win, I couldn't resist this one.
    Posted by vaigret
    Nice winner to start the day with!
  • edited May 2014
    1. 9.05 PerthSolway Dandy @ 2.62