You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THIS FLUPWIT SITE IS PATHETIC

edited January 2010 in Area 51
I have been trying to get an answer as to why this stupid flopwit notice that says my log in has expired keeps chucking off the stupid tables for over a year!!!---all I get is stupid pathetic questions that are as useless as the source of them-----this flopwit notice throws me off the table saying my log in has expired when it has not flupping expired at all----

A POKER SITE CANNOT THROW PEOPLE OFF THE TABLE AT CRUCIAL POINTS OF PLAY---FOR NO FLUPPING REASON WHATSOEVER------IT IS NOT LEGAL !!!---THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT NOTICES THAT DO THIS---ONE SAYS "YOUR LOG IN HAS EXPIRED--PLEASE RELAUNCH THE GAME FROM THE LOBBY----THE OTHER ONE JUST SAYS "NOT LOGGED IN"----HOW CAN A PLAYER BE PLAYING ON A FLUPPING TABLE WHEN THEY ARE NOT LOGGED IN ---YOU DINGDONGS

THIS IS A STUPID PATHETIC NOTICE THAT SHOULD NOT EVEN EXIST IN THE PROGRAM!!!!

TECHNICAL TEAM---YOU AVIN A LAUGH----BECAUSE I WILL BE WRITING TO THE REGULATORS IF THIS HAPPENS ONE MORE TIME

IT MUST BE ILLEGAL TO DO THIS TO PLAYERS---THIS WHOLE SITE IS A TECHNICAL JOKE!--AND I BET THEY ARE WELL PROUD OF THEMSELVES WITH THEIR SHINY NEW TABS AND THEIR OMAHAHAHAFLUPPIN HA!!!

DUR!!!!

Comments

• edited January 2010
    ONE MORE TIME--AND WE WILL SEE WHAT THE ALDERNY GAMBLING CONTROL COMMISSION HAS TO SAY ABOUT IT!

AND UNLIKE YOUR SO-CALLED TECHNICAL TEAM---I WILL REPORT BACK!

• edited January 2010
    i have had this too. I think it was while using firefox.  One more reason to get a downloadable client sooner rather than later.

It seems to work better using ie.

• edited January 2010
    i hav see "loggin expired"before but never while im actually at a table...

that must be really annoying....... iv read all the post here on the forum and have to say that i never have had any problems with the site...

maybe its your operating system/setup??

i use xp with ie7
  • edited January 2010
    lol thats so funny oynutter your a star
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: THIS FLUPWIT SITE IS PATHETIC:
    lol thats so funny oynutter your a star
    Posted by scrumdown
    i think he,s been serious scrumdown m8, he,ll have to sort it one way or another
  • edited January 2010
    Hi nutt, i know just how you feel m8. I used to have no problems.

Since the site got upgraded i too get this silly YOUR LOG IN HAS EXPIRED, as well hands just folding themselves for 30 secs and then tbs start running again properly. Summit is not right here and like you say we are gettin big hands just folded in front of eyes

I for one hope this is sorted soon, its not very good to be honest.

gl m8 keep the faith, Ozzie
  • EENEEN
    edited January 2010
    Have you ever stopped to think that it could be your computer and/or network (internet connection) that is to blame?

I doubt SkyPoker have a personal vendetta against you, and posting in forums all in caps and issueing threats is definetly the wrong way to go about things.

Contact customer services calmly and you're more likely to be helped.

First port of call though, is to go to a friends house and test it there, if you dont receive the same problem, you can blame your own setup (mentioned above) and can tackle the problem.

If it still happens, then like i said, have a word with customer services on the phone, but calmly, otherwise people are going to be less likely to help. Would you want to help someone who is screaming at you in a somewhat immature rage?....didnt think so.
  • edited January 2010
    ozzie are you going to play your match with phil today please
  • edited January 2010
    ozzie are you going to play your match with phil today please
    Posted by webby234
    yes webby im waitin now
  • edited January 2010
    Have you ever stopped to think that it could be your computer and/or network (internet connection) that is to blame? I doubt SkyPoker have a personal vendetta against you, and posting in forums all in caps and issueing threats is definetly the wrong way to go about things. Contact customer services calmly and you're more likely to be helped. First port of call though, is to go to a friends house and test it there, if you dont receive the same problem, you can blame your own setup (mentioned above) and can tackle the problem. If it still happens, then like i said, have a word with customer services on the phone, but calmly, otherwise people are going to be less likely to help. Would you want to help someone who is screaming at you in a somewhat immature rage?....didnt think so.
    Posted by EEN
    new to this site een? i suggest you put a lid on your own posts like this one when a player of oynutter has already stated he has tried everything by being polite but not being listened to.i think he knows what he is talking about dont you? debs
  • edited January 2010
    Have you ever stopped to think that it could be your computer and/or network (internet connection) that is to blame? I doubt SkyPoker have a personal vendetta against you, and posting in forums all in caps and issueing threats is definetly the wrong way to go about things. Contact customer services calmly and you're more likely to be helped. First port of call though, is to go to a friends house and test it there, if you dont receive the same problem, you can blame your own setup (mentioned above) and can tackle the problem. If it still happens, then like i said, have a word with customer services on the phone, but calmly, otherwise people are going to be less likely to help. Would you want to help someone who is screaming at you in a somewhat immature rage?....didnt think so.
    Posted by EEN
    Copied from another thread but similarly apt here:

Now you seem like a reasonable chap EEN and I'm sure you can be a useful member of the forums, but you really should stop having a pop at the regulars. You mentioned here and elsewhere about a calm, measured approach being beneficial. Can I suggest you try that. When you get to know folk on here you will start to understand the nuances in the posts. Grammatical excellence doesn't tend to win brownie points on here but acceptance of the different personalities and acceptance of their character does.

Take a deep breath, start again and we'll all look forward to your next post with interest.
  • EENEEN
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: THIS FLUPWIT SITE IS PATHETIC : new to this site een? i suggest you put a lid on your own posts like this one when a player of oynutter has already stated he has tried everything by being polite but not being listened to.i think he knows what he is talking about dont you? debs
    Posted by debdobs_67
    I also suggested a new test for him to do, which could really help him out. A few players have mentioned similar problems since the upgrade, but not all. Therefore it could be a hardware or software conflict common to those players which is causing the problem.

If at his friends house the problem is fixed, he can then analyse his own system and try decipher where the problem is.

My post was meant to be helpful.
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by EEN
    lol, dont go there............just dont
  • edited January 2010
    To me old mate oynutter, Ive had this problem  in the past, doesn't happen now but my biggest gripe is when being moved table, and if placed UTG  I see my cards but the 'time bar' has about 1 nano sec then passes me  ???   In truth, the whole saga of Sky supposedly getting a 'down-loadable' is now a joke, they've been saying that for nearly a year now and  the software in general doesn't allow enough time to make good decisions..  I'm playing   well on one of the 'I'Poker sites, the time clock allows 40secs to act,  here if your very lucky you get 10secs at most, in general it's less ... so yes your right... THIS FLUPWIT SITE IS PATHETIC   ..   The point being, is in any business when you lose a customer through bad service, that customer is  not likely to come back ...............   TK  Rich and Des,  it's time to  come clean stop telling lies and talking bolox, the players aren't stupid,  it's only the TV that keeps the 'hard core' here not this mickey mouse server software .     There  ya go 'MOD3"   delete this post as well,  better still send me another threatening email, saying I'll get barred ...!!    "Do I seem bothered, "    
    Posted by bennydip2
    +1 benny i think youve summed it all up.i have the same probs as you.debs
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: THIS FLUPWIT SITE IS PATHETIC : I also suggested a new test for him to do, which could really help him out. A few players have mentioned similar problems since the upgrade, but not all. Therefore it could be a hardware or software conflict common to those players which is causing the problem. If at his friends house the problem is fixed, he can then analyse his own system and try decipher where the problem is. My post was meant to be helpful.
    Posted by EEN
    Hi Een, if it's any consolation, I think some of the regulars are being a bit harsh on you.

I don't think your post was unreasonable or rude and I can see both sides of the story. I know why a lot of the regulars are very frustrated, I've had a few intermittent problems myself but probably not as bad as oynutter and others posting here.

Equally, you're new to this site and so shouldn't be expected to know the past history of posters and I'm pretty sure you were only trying to help so I hope you're cut a bit of slack.

Welcome aboard!
  • edited January 2010
    plus EEN, correct me if im wrong, but do you work in customer care lol
  • edited January 2010

My favourite software fault is when the tournament countdown clock stays in the middle of the screen (then counts up in increments of 1 minute) after the tourney has started, making it almost impossible to see the board. Only way to clear it is to close table and wait five minutes for it to open properly.

Second favourite is the java script errors message, no matter which option I select, the game freezes.

That's why I'm very rarely at the tables anymore.

ps. It will be my fault because it's a top of the range virus-free pc with top broadband connection

• edited January 2010
    My favourite software fault is when the tournament countdown clock stays in the middle of the screen (then counts up in increments of 1 minute) after the tourney has started, making it almost impossible to see the board. Only way to clear it is to close table and wait five minutes for it to open properly. Second favourite is the java script errors message, no matter which option I select, the game freezes. That's why I'm very rarely at the tables anymore. ps. It will be my fault because it's a top of the range virus-free pc with top broadband connection
    Posted by booboo69
    i hear that sky are developing their own brand of pc,and are guaranteeing that you'll have none of that glitch chy te,ever..and theyr goin into partnership with microsoft just incase they dont work that well.