You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£500 Deep Stack at 7:30pm

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi everybody,

There will be some changes to the scheduling of the £500 Deep Stack at 7:30pm.

The tournament has fallen in interest lately therefore starting tomorrow the £500 Deep Stack will only run Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 7:30pm.

Satellites into this tournament will also only run on these days as well.

Cheers, 

Sky Peter

Comments

• edited May 2014
    dohhhhhhhhh said this would happen,shame really
  • edited May 2014
    people dont wanna sit for hours playing a deepstack with 20-30 people in thats why its failed, i play it everynight cos its decent value but i cant stick the tournament to be honest. whats it going to be replaced by any idea? 

what about a £2000 gtd event, £22 buy in, 1 rebuy and 1 add on available.
  • ommomm
    edited May 2014
    Gotta say, I played this for the first time last night, fantastic tournament, great structure, plenty of play. Can understand it now only being at the busiest times, better than being lost altogether. Just a shame that it's not as popular as the bounty hunters, then it would be in three or four times a day let alone a week.
  • edited May 2014
    I'm the same as omm played it last night for the first time and its a great tournament. Personally i think the buy-in puts people off
  • edited May 2014
    Perhaps now is the time to put the £400gtd £8.80 which only runs @8:40pm each saturday.  With a 3k starting stack and a decent structure I would imagine this would do okay now.
  • edited May 2014
    1 of the worst tournaments online.

I've been playing here for years now, this tournament has failed time and time again.

Maybe try it with antes?
  • edited May 2014

Or go back to the  8.15pm £200 Deepstack every night, like before.

£5.50 BI and always gets the runners at w/end. Perhaps just put a £100 GTD on it.