You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Quick question

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat
Not sure if this is right place or not but I wondered if you guys could help. If I enter 2 sat mtt's and I won 2 seats into my desired tourney what would happen to my 2nd seat I won? would the value of the seat go into my bankroll?

Comments

• edited May 2014
    It would nitro, so you play a £2.40 sat into the £11 9:30 BH you get your seat.

You then enter the next sat at 2:40 for the 9:30 games. If you qualify again you would recieve a cash equivalent of the buy in of the tournie, so your account would be credited with £11
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Quick question:
    It would nitro, so you play a £2.40 sat into the £11 9:30 BH you get your seat. You then enter the next sat at 2:40 for the 9:30 games. If you qualify again you would recieve a cash equivalent of the buy in of the tournie, so your account would be credited with £11
    Posted by LARSON7
    Cheers for quick reply mate
  • ommomm
    edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Quick question : Cheers for quick reply mate
    Posted by 1nitro1
    Also remember if you win your 1st buyin in a sat you must play it, if u unregistered you lose the money. To get around this you can buy into the tournament first then any sats get paid into your account and if you want to de register you can and get your original but in back. 
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Quick question : Also remember if you win your 1st buyin in a sat you must play it, if u unregistered you lose the money. To get around this you can buy into the tournament first then any sats get paid into your account and if you want to de register you can and get your original but in back. 
    Posted by omm

Thanks for the advice mate so simple but I never wud of thought of it lol. Cheers again