You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

cash on tablet:

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat
I have this new layout on my laptop and I hate it. Anyone knew if I can use the old layout. cant even see whos on the table before loading it.

Comments

• edited May 2014
    +1 Not a fan myself 
  • edited May 2014
    Hi Guys,

You are seeing the new layout on your desktop because you have previously visited m.skypoker.com on your laptop/ desktop. Clearing the cookies on your machine will mean that you see the desktop version of the cash lobby. 

Sam
  • edited May 2014
    And also get rid of loads of other cookies that enhance your browsing experience when visiting sites regularly.

There must be a better answer than that. If not, shoot the developers.
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: cash on tablet::
    Hi Guys, You are seeing the new layout on your desktop because you have previously visited m.skypoker.com on your laptop/ desktop. Clearing the cookies on your machine will mean that you see the desktop version of the cash lobby.  Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    ??

He means on the ipad the lobby is terrible, can we move it back to how it was. Hes not on about how the lobby loooks from desktop
  • edited May 2014
    cleared cookies and still when I click on cash games I get the tablet version which I don't want
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: cash on tablet::
    In Response to Re: cash on tablet: : ?? He means on the ipad the lobby is terrible, can we move it back to how it was. Hes not on about how the lobby loooks from desktop
    Posted by CrazyBen23
    Get the photon browser and you can play it with the same features as PC......