You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

selective ads

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat
Ok now im all for the chat box adverts saying XYZ mtt is about to start reg if you wish now. 

However can we make them abit more based around what we're actually playing. It seems a waste of an Ad when it flashes up on a NL4 table or 30p dym the primo is about to start £55 to enter. I respect you want to meet Guarentee's on these games, but chances are people playing the lowest stakes won't have a big enough BR to play the primo. 

Maybe target these lower stakes with lower buy in larger guarentee games, such as the £2.30 £500 bounty hunter. 

Comments

• edited May 2014
    What annoys me is when they put ads in telling you to late reg a tourny you're already playing in!
  • edited May 2014
    And can they be restricted to only coming up once or twice please? When navigating the forum, its downright annoying to have the same popup almost every time you go from one page to another.
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: selective ads:
    And can they be restricted to only coming up once or twice please? When navigating the forum, its downright annoying to have the same popup almost every time you go from one page to another.
    Posted by FCHD
    agreed. Plus it will sometimes freeze when it does this and if im in the middle of a post it can be v annoying!
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: selective ads : agreed. Plus it will sometimes freeze when it does this and if im in the middle of a post it can be v annoying!
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    Big +1 to this. So annoying if you've written a long post and then this happens!!
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: selective ads : Big +1 to this. So annoying if you've written a long post and then this happens!!
    Posted by CraigSG1
    Just happened to me again!!! FFSSSSSSS