You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SUPER SUPER LEEDS

edited January 2010 in The Shed

My 300th posting, and the best one i've ever done.

The Mighty Leeds slay the s c u m, could the year start any better that this. please don't give me the waffle about manyooooo playing a weakened side, cos it just won't wash. This was a Premiership team that was taught a lesson by a superior organised team. A brilliant, brilliant result

UP THE LEEDS

Marching on Together

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In Response to SUPER SUPER LEEDS:
    My 300th posting, and the best one i've ever done. The Mighty Leeds slay the s c u m, could the year start any better that this. please don't give me the waffle about manyooooo playing a weakened side, cos it just won't wash. This was a Premiership team that was taught a lesson by a superior organised team. A brilliant, brilliant result UP THE LEEDS Marching on Together
    Posted by labrat64
    My vote for Post of the Year!!!!

The Blue Half of Manchester is now sending a petition in for all the Leeds United Players to be given Knighthoods lol!!!
  • edited January 2010
    A fantastic result, as you say, Labrat.  What's more, we thoroughly deserved the win.  It wasn't lucky, it wasn't a fluke, it was sheer hard work, brilliant defending and a positive attitude.  Indeed, it should've been two or three nil.

Bring on Chelsea in the next round!!

Graham
  • edited January 2010
    Well you got Spurs.

That will be another difficult tie and Harry won't be putting out a weak side.

Good win today, nice to see the big boys getting turned over once in a while.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to SUPER SUPER LEEDS:
    My 300th posting, and the best one i've ever done. The Mighty Leeds slay the s c u m, could the year start any better that this. please don't give me the waffle about manyooooo playing a weakened side, cos it just won't wash. This was a Premiership team that was taught a lesson by a superior organised team. A brilliant, brilliant result UP THE LEEDS Marching on Together
    Posted by labrat64
    To be fair it was a weakened side tho, if it had been Barcelone we had been playing and everyone as fit only rooney out of that team would have played.

BUTTTTTTT saying that it was a stronger team than i expected to see, and should have been good enough to easily see of Leeds.  United played awful and leeds played well cant make any exscuses
  • edited January 2010

Spurs will be harder, theyre rampant at home and score for fun, so much pace - United are 1 dimensional, predictable, terrible, and soon to be trophyless - I hate em - Id rather watch Darlington V Grimsby! haha

Never enjoyed a Leeds victory as much as I did yesterday. It makes me sick I live in South Yorkshire and have so many mates who are United fans. - Im gunna enjoy the boozer this week, LEEDS! - They despise Leeds!!! hahahaha

Spurs rip teams apart at home, Its a shame Leeds didnt get a home draw, would be a different story.

• edited January 2010
    Whilst I agree spurs are good at home they have lost at homein the league to both Stoke and Wolves this season, so if leeds play like they did against United i see no reason why they couldnt get a result 
  • edited January 2010
    leeds was class man u rubbish they didnt deserve anything out of it the best team won . bring on the spurs we can do it again go leeds leeds leeds
  • edited January 2010
    what a game played man u off the park in there own back yard we are so proud we shouted out loud we love leeds leeds
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: SUPER SUPER LEEDS:
    In Response to Re: SUPER SUPER LEEDS : Quite agree dohhhhhh, spurs will be harder, even tho manyoooo are a better side. As for the Darlington v Grimsby: Well i'm Grimsby born and bred, but i'd never actually pay money to see the tripe they serve up at Blundell Park lol
    Posted by labrat64
    try watching the owls, our clubs turned into a shambles. our crucial home game vs peterborough has been called off already so at least that result wont make me miserable when im in newcastle this weekend lol we have been so unlucky this season its unreal. but even though i dont like leeds (for obvious reasons) id still prefer them to win more than man united.
  • edited January 2010
    go on the SUPER WHITES beat 1 set of S C U M time to turn over the cockney S C U M marching on together
  • edited January 2010

I reckon spurs will beat leeds by a minimum of 4 goals - It wud be ace if you could just bet simply with people onlin, name a score for a 5r a man or something n the closest wins....

Im so intregued(sp) with this betfair idea, ive browsed the site, but it all looks so technical, I wish they would just spell it out for me.....

Anyone got any advice for using betfair?

DOHH