You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

when are tv tournys shown

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat

reached the final table of the mini tonight (fri 16th may) it was my first tv final and would like to see it if possible, is there any way of knowing when it will be shown

Comments

• edited May 2014
    In Response to when are tv tournys shown:
    reached the final table of the mini tonight (fri 16th may) it was my first tv final and would like to see it if possible, is there any way of knowing when it will be shown
    Posted by bert21
    In short it won't be shown!
    They normally only show the main,also fridays main doesn't get shown either, the tv symbol to the side of the tournie icon, means that hand requests could be shown on tv, if you feel you played a hand well or poorly and you want the experts advice then send the hand id into the show! I think there is a forum page on here for that also.
    Congrats on the final table
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: when are tv tournys shown:
    In Response to when are tv tournys shown : In short it won't be shown! They normally only show the main,also fridays main doesn't get shown either, the tv symbol to the side of the tournie icon, means that hand requests could be shown on tv, if you feel you played a hand well or poorly and you want the experts advice then send the hand id into the show! I think there is a forum page on here for that also. Congrats on the final table
    Posted by BOOBOO81

Thanks for the information