You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAO Sky - UKPC race tournament change?

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat
Better to mark it "FAO. SKY"

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Wasn't to sure on what to title this thread!^^

Anyway I came 9th in the 1st ukpc race for a semi final seat due to be played tomorrow evening. Pretty sure i read somewhere if you cannot play that day another can be arranged. Yet to be contacted about the seat however I'm unable to get to a computer all day tomorrow and unavailable to play tomorrow night. Spoke to CC and no help so hoping someone from sky can see this and arrange me to play Monday night instead? Thanks in advance!
  • edited May 2014
    Tomorrow evening??

- Players that finish 6 – 10 - £48 buy-in to £500k UKPC Semi on 8th June
  • edited May 2014
    That's the second leaderboard for the latter half of the month. This was for the first half
  • edited May 2014
    Is it not the same? Surely you would've been entered into it by now
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to FAO Sky - UKPC race tournament change?:
    Wasn't to sure on what to title this thread!^^ Anyway I came 9th in the 1st ukpc race for a semi final seat due to be played tomorrow evening. Pretty sure i read somewhere if you cannot play that day another can be arranged. Yet to be contacted about the seat however I'm unable to get to a computer all day tomorrow and unavailable to play tomorrow night. Spoke to CC and no help so hoping someone from sky can see this and arrange me to play Monday night instead? Thanks in advance!
    Posted by nickd49931
    Hi Nick, no problem we'll enter you into Monday's Semi on Monday morning instead. 

All the other winners from the first leaderboards have been entered into the relevant satellites.