You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

******Live Show Thread - Sunday 18th May******

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat

Well hello, hello… 

First of all, hope you’ve been enjoying the beauteous weather we’ve been having recently. I’ve been down in Dorset over the week visiting family and really soaking up the rays, been great J

I’ve also been playing a huge amount of poker recently. I may have even seen some of you at the felt as I have been playing every day and chatting to some of you out there. Been playing mainly £5 DYMs and £5 BHs on SkyPoker, but mix it up occasionally with an £11er. My bankroll doesn’t really allow it, but I’m a bit of a crazy cat sometimes ;) I’ve also been at a mate’s deepstack home tourney this weekend, so will divulge on the show how I got on. 

Excited to be back in the studio tonight, with not just 1 expert but 2! And not just any old 2, but the fantabulously poker-knowledgeable Jen Mason and probably one of the nicest blokes I have met in the poker world, Irish Open 2013 Champion Ian Simpson. So if you’re playing the Mega Roller, Superoller or Rocknroller, make sure you get any hand requests into us for a double dose of analysis! 

I will be giving away 1 seat (worth £48) in to the UKPC Semi Final this Monday for our competition, but the seat is non-transferable, so if you can’t play on Monday night, don’t enter! You’d be crazy not to want to play at the UKPC this August (7-17th) so I’d be gagging to enter for a hopeful spin up!

Competition - FACT or FICTION time!! So, you guys need to find real facts about Jen and/or Ian (scan the internet ;) or make up some funny fictions and if you can stump either, we’ll put you into the draw for the seat. So, if I said ‘Ian is from Australia’ and Jen thought it was true, I win! (because he is really from Newcastle)

Send them to us via the forum here,

Email us at skyopen@bskyb.com

Or tweet us using #Skypokertv

Don’t forget to tell us (or even better – send a photo) if you’re watching the new and improved live stream or playing SkyPoker cash games on the go, in any weird or wonderful places!

Tonight looks like this:

7pm – 8pm 

Final table of Thursday’s Sky Sports Bounty Hunter.

8pm – 10pm

Live coverage of the £15,000 Super Roller.

10pm – Midnight

Live coverage from the UKPC Final, with 5 seats guaranteed to the UKPC 6-Max main event in August.

See you on the telly and at the felt! Good Luck J

Comments