You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

i am the tim henman of pokerstars

grind away and grind away, 2nd final table on pokerstars in the last month or so were there have been thousands entered yet again im left pi***ed right off,  ploud threw a field of 3795 players only to finish 8th which was one better than last time, how does a 10 bb shove on the button ever get called by 10 6 off, i no its only 10bbs but it was for 3/4 of his stack the ballbag. really feel like a fight after that. time for anther take a shot sunday tommorow on there, i need a bink, my stats on there are really bugging me, i hate being in the red.

Comments

• edited May 2014
    In Response to i am the tim henman of pokerstars:
    grind away and grind away, 2nd final table on pokerstars in the last month or so were there have been thousands entered yet again im left pi***ed right off,  ploud threw a field of 3795 players only to finish 8th which was one better than last time, how does a 10 bb shove on the button ever get called by 10 6 off, i no its only 10bbs but it was for 3/4 of his stack the ballbag. really feel like a fight after that. time for anther take a shot sunday tommorow on there, i need a bink, my stats on there are really bugging me, i hate being in the red.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    It will come mate just keep plugging away.
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: i am the tim henman of pokerstars:
    In Response to i am the tim henman of pokerstars : It will come mate just keep plugging away.
    Posted by a00rock
    9th in the big 55 again last night, more missery :-(
  • edited May 2014
    Told ya it would come. Very well played mate if ya can win on Stars you can win anywhere ;o)
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: i am the tim henman of pokerstars : 9th in the big 55 again last night, more missery :-(
    Posted by THEROCK573
    A guy sleeping with Nicole Scherzinger (*9th sexiest woman in the world) is feeling sorry for himself that Jennifer Lawrence (*1st sexiest woman in wolrd) is ignoring his texts.

Oh wait.....

Looks like Jen txt bk

wp Rock.

*according to FHM's top100
  • edited May 2014
    Told ya it would come. Very well played mate if ya can win on Stars you can win anywhere ;o)
    Posted by a00rock
    cheers pal. onwards and upwards.
  • edited May 2014
    my moaning has paid off, more binkage tonight, close thread please mod :-)
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: i am the tim henman of pokerstars : A guy sleeping with Nicole Scherzinger (*9th sexiest woman in the world) is feeling sorry for himself that Jennifer Lawrence (*1st sexiest woman in wolrd) is ignoring his texts. Oh wait..... Looks like Jen txt bk wp Rock. *according to FHM's top100
    Posted by splashies
    I can't believe it. They both promised me they would be faithful to me.

WP Rock btw. Nice result.