You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

9-Max SNG FAO Sky

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat
Any chance you could change the payout structure to replicate a normal 9-Max sng ie;
1st=50% 2nd=30% 3rd=20%

In it's current form it's basically a DYM for 9 players with the top 3 paid.

Comments

• edited May 2014
    In Response to 9-Max SNG FAO Sky:
    Any chance you could change the payout structure to replicate a normal 9-Max sng ie; 1st=50% 2nd=30% 3rd=20% In it's current form it's basically a DYM for 9 players with the top 3 paid.
    Posted by DoubleAAA
    Hi,

Do you have a tournament ID for the sit and go you are refering to? 

I can confirm that the pay-out structure for the 9-max SNGs is 1st=50% 2nd=30% 3rd=20%. Looking through the Sit and Gos that have previously run they have also been correctly paid out.

Cheers.
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: 9-Max SNG FAO Sky:
    In Response to 9-Max SNG FAO Sky : Hi, Do you have a tournament ID for the sit and go you are refering to?  I can confirm that the pay-out structure for the 9-max SNGs is 1st=50% 2nd=30% 3rd=20%. Looking through the Sit and Gos that have previously run they have also been correctly paid out. Cheers.
    Posted by SkyPeter

I haven't actually played one yet.  Reason I said this was when you go to the payout it is empty and the description says top 3 paid so it looks as if it's a DYM.  If you look at the 6-max SNG even when nobody is registered it still shows the correct payouts.
  • edited May 2014

I did point this out on the feedback thread.

Re: Sky Poker "Bug-Catcher"

posted at 12/4/2014 12:40 PM BST on SkyPoker.com

No prize fund or how many players paid in the
     new 18 max SnG's Lobby.

• edited May 2014
    Why not set up some micro versions and get people playing them & work out the bugs & see if they run.
    Rather than £5.50 min & no one playing.