You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Leaderboards...

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat
With there being lots of promotions involving some type of leaderboard i was just wondering if it would be possible to have more regular updates when its down to the last day?? whether it be a, sit n go comp, best of the best etc. then one you get down to the last day and your holding on to one of the last few spots then you would be pretty annoyed if someone overtakes you without your knowlege.. if they could be updated every few hours on the final day i think it would make it better all round as if you do find yourself knocked off a spot you know you will have a few hours to have one more shot at it. The same goes for rakeraces, you can spend the entire last day grinding when you may not be needing to, or even worse you think you have a seat locled up only for someone to go on a razy ast minute grind. i know it would be quite hard to implement but if it could at least be discussed then that would be great.