You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Posting HH help

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat
I read and contribute to the forums and a reoccurring theme is people struggling to post hand histories and I too have this problem. I for one use safari on my mac and don't have any other browser. I have also tried doing it off my works computer but to no avail. 

Is there a standard way of doing this? Copy and paste just does not work. And I even struggle to copy paste into a notes app and then back as this loses suits and even doesn't work at times. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Certain browsers just don't work, doesn't matter what you do.

I think Firefox and IE both work fine. Chrome doesn't afaik.
  • edited May 2014
    I've asked about this a few times and have recieved some very good feedback on my topic I statrted. Once I finish the game I've got going, so long as I'm still around my laptop and not at dinner, I'll jump back on ere and post up a link to it for you.
  • edited May 2014
    Thanks. I tried IE at work and that didnt work either. Maybe because it was a very old version im not sure, our work comps are the nut low. Glad I dont have to use them much.
  • edited May 2014
    Hi.
    Sorry for the delay coming back, but as promised, here is the link to the advice given to me on another thread I started complaining of a similar issue to what you've experienced.

• edited May 2014
    IE Copy and paste top to bottom works, but you have to load up hand histoy on IE aswell, you cant do it directly from the client as it won't work.