You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thursday Night Live with Sarah Champion and Stuart Rutter *****show thread*****

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat

Hullo!  How have you been!? It’s been a while... I’ve moved house and got no broadband for TWO WHOLE WEEKS! HOW WILL I LIVE!? *deep breaths*

So! Couple of topics ahead of tomorrow night’s live show:

Is Poker a sport or a game?

I heard this being discussed on a Radio Show recently and in summary the general consensus was that anything you don’t have to be physically fit for, i.e Poker, Snooker, Darts is NOT a sport, it’s a game.  They’re words, not mine!  Any thoughts?…

And finally: if you were a poker hand, which would you be and why?  Sounds like an old Blind Date question that one but I thought we’d give it a go!  I’d love to say Pocket Jacks on the basis I’m quite difficult to play but that’s simply not true… I’ll think of something better for the show!

Here’s how it’s shaping up:

7pm Tonight on Sky Poker - Live coverage of our Master Cash tables

8pm Top Of The Pots - Top 10 biggest pots of the week from the Master Cash tables

9pm The Poker Clinic - Looking at Charlotte Jackson’s play as she takes on the Main and Mini

10pm Live Master Cash action

11pm Sky Poker Highlights from the late stages of the 12K Sky Sports Bounty Hunter

GL and see you from 7

Sarah xx

Comments