You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

7pm Freeroll Missing?

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat

£300 Free-Cash FR

All, Don't know if anyone has noticed but I have been looking for the daily 7pm freeroll and I haven't seen it in the lobby – has this one stopped being held?

Also I find it rather strange that the £20 Gtd FR's only run until 2pm, and then there isn't one after that until 1am in the morning – could there not be a market out there to perhaps run some of these during the evening/Night hours, perhaps consider one at 9pm and again 11pm?

Regards

GaryLaud

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Good morning Gary
    It has been replaced with a freeroll for UKPC FREESEATS TOURNAMENT.
    All the best
    Rainman397
    p.s 4th june Mr julian Thew is playing the £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK it is in lobby now, would be a pleasure and honour to have you participate.
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: 7pm Freeroll Missing?:
    Good morning Gary It has been replaced with a freeroll for UKPC FREESEATS TOURNAMENT. All the best Rainman397 p.s 4th june Mr julian Thew is playing the £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK it is in lobby now, would be a pleasure and honour to have you participate.
    Posted by rainman397
    Hi Rainman. I know your comments are of the very best of intentions, and believe me I will enjoy playing that competition - should I have the budget still available for it..... :-/

Furthermore, I hope by then to have Binked myself the biggest result possible - a New job - alas though If Im still around I'll do my best to save up the £2.20 to Join in. (as my BR took a major knock yesterday after I took the silly descision to 'experiment' around and try doing a GaryQQQ & play HU S&G's....BAAAADD IDear! Only won 2/8! 

Talk Soon
    Regards
    GaryLaud

• edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: 7pm Freeroll Missing?:
    In Response to Re: 7pm Freeroll Missing? : Hi Rainman. I know your comments are of the very best of intentions, and believe me I will enjoy playing that competition - should I have the budget still available for it..... :-/ Furthermore, I hope by then to have Binked myself the biggest result possible - a New job - alas though If Im still around I'll do my best to save up the £2.20 to Join in. (as my BR took a major knock yesterday after I took the silly descision to 'experiment' around and try doing a GaryQQQ & play HU S&G's....BAAAADD IDear! Only won 2/8!  Talk Soon Regards GaryLaud
    Posted by GaryLaud
    Good afternoon Gary
    Good luck finding a job , i myself will be job hunting as i am being made redundant tonight.
    The best of luck on the tables.
    All the best
    Rainman397