You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sharkscope subscribers.....

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat

Have all the subscription options changed?

I like the 200 searches for £10 option, they last me 4-5 months, has this package being removed? I can't find an option to renew.

As far as I can see only monthly subscriptions are available?

The lowest of which ($6 p/m) only allows 10 searches per day....

The only package worth buying now must be the Silver one, which costs $120 per year???

Anyone with a silver subscription want to share their password with me for a tener? ;)

Comments

• edited May 2014
    In Response to Sharkscope subscribers.....:
    Have all the subscription options changed? I like the 200 searches for £10 option, they last me 4-5 months, has this package being removed? I can't find an option to renew. As far as I can see only monthly subscriptions are available? The lowest of which ($6 p/m) only allows 10 searches per day.... The only package worth buying now must be the Silver one, which costs $120 per year??? Anyone with a silver subscription want to share their password with me for a tener? ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I dont think you can call anyone else a tightwad/life nit ever again. Its little over £7pm, and if you actually listened to me and put your savings in a santander 123 account the interest would more than cover a scope subscription!

There is a bronze subscription at $6 per month but that only allows 10 searches a day. 
  • edited May 2014
    Jeeves I aint paying for 150 a day when it took me 5 months to use 200.

Use yer loaf lad ;)
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope subscribers.....:
    Jeeves I aint paying for 150 a day when it took me 5 months to use 200. Use yer loaf lad ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I suspect scope have decided they arent making any money out of 200 searches in 5 months ! Therefore, bronze is the only option. If its any consolation I blew 3 times a bronze subscription this weekend just gone, but it was worth it!
  • edited May 2014
    Then pay the £4 a month for 10 a day, not even the cost of a pint.
  • edited May 2014
    JJ dont blame em. I bought 200 at the start of the year, Pretty much just so i cud use advanced. I still have 197
  • edited May 2014
    Then pay the £4 a month for 10 a day, not even the cost of a pint.
    Posted by alex1229
    This option is no good for me.

Typically I might use 30 in 1 day then not exceed the daily free allocation for the next 6 weeks.

I forgot acegooner was a fully paid up member anyway. I've been avoiding Skype all week since the fluke at Wembley at the weekend. May have to be brave and log in tomorrow to do some negotiating.

Nice, kind, sharing blokes are Arsenal fans ;)
  • edited May 2014
    JJ dont blame em. I bought 200 at the start of the year, Pretty much just so i cud use advanced. I still have 197
    Posted by The_Don90
    $10 for your un/pw?

+ev both ways imo! ;)
  • edited May 2014
    Don't you get 10 a day if you sign in with facebook, and 5 otherwise? So I don't see why you would pay £4 a month for 10 a day - what are you even paying for?!

Also the notion of only £4 a day, not even the cost of a pint.... it's this mentallity that gets people spending more money than they need!! Sure, £4 a month is cheap but if you say that for 100 different things it's no longer cheap :P But yeah, in poker terms if it's going to make you that money back then it's more than worth it to invest in something!!