You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Traditional cash vs speed poker

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat

I was wondering what cash grinders think of speed poker? As a player who doesn't really multi table (I do on another site but only 4 tables) I really like the fact I can play about 300 hands per hour without multi-tabling.

Does anybody multi table speed poker? 1000's of hands per hour then!!

Comments

• edited May 2014
    I tried once and found it very difficult, similar too multitabling heads up, its always on u too act. Which means less time for decisions and error, when u fold your dealt a hand instantly, but if you are just after AA KK QQ AKs makes it a bit easier. IMO.
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Traditional cash vs speed poker:
    I was wondering what cash grinders think of speed poker? As a player who doesn't really multi table (I do on another site but only 4 tables) I really like the fact I can play about 300 hands per hour without multi-tabling. Does anybody multi table speed poker? 1000's of hands per hour then!!
    Posted by ShaunyT[/QU

I play fast stuff nxt door  a bit when I want a quick hit.  I LOVE IT! I did try MTing once but it was a bit of a disaster TBH.  A bit like TommyD I like to mix my poker up a bit for variety and to try new games. I've tried em all, baduigi & razz being my particular favourites.  I quite like the HORSE tourneys. Unlike T tho, Im pretty much below average at them all!  ;-)

• edited May 2014
    It'd kill the cash games on sky. Defo bad for the ecosystem with such a small player pool.