You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SCOOP 6 CLUB -OK ITS BEEN WON BUT LETS CARRY ON -WHO'S IN 31/5/14

The Rock will be the man in charge if he is agreeable.

Up for it Rock?

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Hi all,

Here are the present members and their shares from last week. They will be deemed for payment middle of next week unless you advise on this thread you want to buy more/less or withdraw.

WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS SO PLEASE JOIN IF YOU WANT. 
    If you are interested post on here with number of shares you want by noon on Friday 30 May and I will pm you with bank account details so you can transfer the money into it on time. 

Shares are £5 each and you can have as many shares as you wish. Any winnings will be paid in line with your number of shares. ie 2 out of total of 100 shares you get 2% of winnings. 

I have set up a bank account and all cash must be transferred into this account by 6pm on Friday nights. This gives us enough time to find out how much we have to perm each week and make the selections and bet accordingly. 

One person will be in charge of the selections each week and they can take advice from other members or choose the horses on their own.

Father V

IN FOR 31/5/2014

This thread and table is the only place where confirmation of your position in the syndicate will be given and confirmed so if you haven't got your shares confirmed in the right hand column, sorry but you are not in.

IF YOUR NUMBER OF SHARES IS NOT INCLUDED IN RIGHT HAND COLUMN BY 18.00 ON ANY FRIDAY, YOU ARE NOT IN THE SYNDICATE FOR THAT WEEK.

Scoop6 Syndicate  NameNo. shares requestedAmount dueGivenA/c No.PaidNo. of shares Secured for 31/5/2014Vaigret1£5Yes£51Wynne19382£10Yes£102Joesman12£10Yes£102Maxally2£10Yes£102Indieben5£25Yes  DOHH210Yes£102The Dart2£10Yes£1021981Matt2£10Yes£102THEROCK57310£50Yes£5010Jinglema2£10Yes£102Johnconnor2£10Yes£102Mysharky2£10Yes£102Lengaleng1£5Yes£51Jbuss4£20Yes  Kianalex1£5Yes£51Total   £15531+£ 2.10 KITTYScoop 6 A/c £157.10 
  • edited May 2014
    In for 2 shares!
  • edited May 2014
    in for 2 shares
  • edited May 2014
    thnx Sharky

all the people in bold confirmed.

Lets hope the Bonus doesn't go and we win that in a couple of weeks.
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: SCOOP 6 CLUB -OK ITS BEEN WON BUT LETS CARRY ON -WHO'S IN 31/5/14:
    The Rock will be the man in charge if he is agreeable. Up for it Rock?
    Posted by vaigret
    im as easy going as an old shoe with gambling matey, no problem.
  • edited May 2014
    Count me out for next week but I will be back....but if you win it next week, I promise I will stay out and not jinx it!
  • edited May 2014
    Hate to say it but i am out of the gang but it has been fun and very best of luck for the future and thanks again.
  • edited May 2014
    I will be sitting out next week. But will join in again later date.
  • edited May 2014
    Well done The Rock

you can do it and earn us the chance of the Bonus Pot the week after.
  • edited May 2014

Yeh £10 or even £5 a week Is too much for me on such a long shot. No sweat past race 1 in 3 weeks with a bigger kitty shows how unlikely any kind of return is.

Back to donating £6 p/w on a lucky 15 instead, normally get £1.50 or something back on them at least! :P

Thanks for running it Father V and for everyone who put time and effort into picking the horses.

Good Luck nxt week.
  • edited May 2014
    everyones dropping out now im picking, haha
  • edited May 2014
    Reduce mine to £10 please terry and I'll stay in. Cheers 
  • edited May 2014
    I'm out as well until the prize pot reaches big money again (or bonus pot is missed by this weeks winning tickets!) - if I'm allowed to rejoin.

Thanks to Father V for running and to all those that took on selection duties.
  • edited May 2014
    I am also out. Never really bet on the horses and only entered for a shot at the big jackpot.

Thanks for running it and vul at coming so close with your other syndicate Father V
  • edited May 2014
    Just found out one of our other perms paid out 27 place dividends and yes we did have the last winner in it.

So we got all six winners , 5 in one perm and Chatez in the other !!!!!!!

Return to me £2.14

Have noted comments above and amended table accordingly.

Thanks for your support

Father V
  • edited May 2014
    What a lot of you do not realize,it is a jackpot size dividend of £50k to 100k every week!
    I have been doing it for 50 years ,never won it,the closest I came was picking the 1st 4 winners and then the last one even let me down for the placepot.
    It is good value!
    So stay tuned in,you gotta be in it to win it!
    Keep up the good work Terry!
    Much appreciated.
    It is very difficult to achieve on your own,but being in a syndicate, gives you a better chance.

• edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: SCOOP 6 CLUB -OK ITS BEEN WON BUT LETS CARRY ON -WHO'S IN 31/5/14:
    What a lot of you do not realize,it is a jackpot size dividend of £50k to 100k every week! I have been doing it for 50 years ,never won it,the closest I came was picking the 1st 4 winners and then the last one even let me down for the placepot. It is good value! So stay tuned in,you gotta be in it to win it! Keep up the good work Terry! Much appreciated. It is very difficult to achieve on your own,but being in a syndicate, gives you a better chance.
    Posted by wynne1938
    The highlighted part is the prob Wynne.

Its such a long shot.

Can only speak for myself but I like some interest on the horses and readily admit I lose money betting on them.

But at least a lucky 15 gives me interest in 4 races on a Sat gtd, and it's not all over before channel 4 even comes on air.

I have a bigger betting/gambling budget than £5 per week but there are many more entertaining ways to spend it than on such a long shot that is likely to provide such little entertainment, regardless of who picks the horses.
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: SCOOP 6 CLUB -OK ITS BEEN WON BUT LETS CARRY ON -WHO'S IN 31/5/14 : The highlighted part is the prob Wynne. Its such a long shot. Can only speak for myself but I like some interest on the horses and readily admit I lose money betting on them. But at least a lucky 15 gives me interest in 4 races on a Sat gtd, and it's not all over before channel 4 even comes on air. I have a bigger betting/gambling budget than £5 per week but there are many more entertaining ways to spend it than on such a long shot that is likely to provide such little entertainment, regardless of who picks the horses.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I always bet them in singles as well,so I have interest till the end!
  • edited May 2014
    the best i done is the first 5 winners followed by a horse backed off the boards after i had placed my scoop 6 which duely finshed second to get me only place part but like wynne always back them in singles
  • edited May 2014
    Oh well when we win it this week and then the £6m bonus it will be bigger shares
  • edited May 2014
    And you will deserve every penny!
  • edited May 2014
  • edited May 2014

Will be in again this week....but only a tenner.
  • edited May 2014
    I'm afraid I'm out too. Thanks to everyone who contributed and especially father V.

Gl to those who continue.
  • edited May 2014

Revise my shares to 2 please Father.

£10 will be sent to your account today.

• edited May 2014
    We are getting smaller.

Latest syndicate situation in first post. in bold, confirmed for this week,
  • edited May 2014
    I'm also out.

Thanks for all the time/effort of the selectors. GL to those of you still in.
  • edited May 2014
    Terry £10 sent!
    I am feeling very positive about this Saturday!
  • edited May 2014
    latest position on first post