You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

confident

edited May 2014 in Betting Chat
£110.00
  1. Carl Froch v George GrovesGeorge Groves on Pts (after 12 rnds) @ 3/1
  2. 2014 Drivers' ChampionshipLewis Hamilton @ 2/5
  3. French Open Men's OutrightRafael Nadal @ 5/4
  4. Epsom DerbyAustralia @ 5/6

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Good luck lol tell u got a world cup bet lined up like this.
    wat the return ?
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: confident:
    Good luck lol tell u got a world cup bet lined up like this. wat the return ?
    Posted by D_Legend
    around 2.4k walter
  • ommomm
    edited May 2014
    Hi Rock

I like your bet, but can I give u some advice (obviously u don't have to take it). I notice that u like a bet on various sports but I think u might be losing value. You have placed your bet on Sky at odds of 23.06-1, if you had place the same bet on Coral you would have got 25.72-1, an increase of 2.66 which at your stake would be an extra £26 in your pocket. 

I realise that you probably only keep your money in sky but if you like sports betting you should be opening as many accounts as you can, taking advantage of the full new customer offers along the way, if you use oddschecker it's easy to find the best prices, just add your selections into the bet basket then when you open the basket it compares all of the bookies that it monitors (which is most of the main ones). You can then decide if you want to use the one that gives you the best odds. 

Anyway just my two pennies worth, hate the bookies keeping money that should be ours. Goodluck with your bets. 
  • edited May 2014
    Hi Rock I like your bet, but can I give u some advice (obviously u don't have to take it). I notice that u like a bet on various sports but I think u might be losing value. You have placed your bet on Sky at odds of 23.06-1, if you had place the same bet on Coral you would have got 25.72-1, an increase of 2.66 which at your stake would be an extra £26 in your pocket.  I realise that you probably only keep your money in sky but if you like sports betting you should be opening as many accounts as you can, taking advantage of the full new customer offers along the way, if you use oddschecker it's easy to find the best prices, just add your selections into the bet basket then when you open the basket it compares all of the bookies that it monitors (which is most of the main ones). You can then decide if you want to use the one that gives you the best odds.  Anyway just my two pennies worth, hate the bookies keeping money that should be ours. Goodluck with your bets. 
    Posted by omm
    +1
  • edited May 2014
    Hi Rock I like your bet, but can I give u some advice (obviously u don't have to take it). I notice that u like a bet on various sports but I think u might be losing value. You have placed your bet on Sky at odds of 23.06-1, if you had place the same bet on Coral you would have got 25.72-1, an increase of 2.66 which at your stake would be an extra £26 in your pocket.  I realise that you probably only keep your money in sky but if you like sports betting you should be opening as many accounts as you can, taking advantage of the full new customer offers along the way, if you use oddschecker it's easy to find the best prices, just add your selections into the bet basket then when you open the basket it compares all of the bookies that it monitors (which is most of the main ones). You can then decide if you want to use the one that gives you the best odds.  Anyway just my two pennies worth, hate the bookies keeping money that should be ours. Goodluck with your bets. 
    Posted by omm
    yeah ive got every account on the market mate, im playing poker elsewhere at the minute though so my O.C.D forced me into using the loose £110 in my account on something, i just sports bet for fun so not to bothered to be honest. cheers though anyway!!!