You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A LITTLE ANNOYED..

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat

on the 15th of this month i decided to enter this best of the best promo for the ukpc from the date ive entered the comp according to sharkscope i have an ROI of almost 200% so i cant undersatand why my name does not appear on the leader board.
all games have been a direct buy in no sats at all .
I spoke to the poker team yesterday they gave me some strange numbers they must be looking at something that sharkscope is not....

Would love for someone from sky to explain this to me...

Comments

• edited May 2014
    In Response to A LITTLE ANNOYED..:
    on the 15th of this month i decided to enter this best of the best promo for the ukpc from the date ive entered the comp according to sharkscope i have an ROI of almost 200% so i cant undersatand why my name does not appear on the leader board. all games have been a direct buy in no sats at all . I spoke to the poker team yesterday they gave me some strange numbers they must be looking at something that sharkscope is not.... Would love for someone from sky to explain this to me...
    Posted by neil1970
    Hi Neil
    I don't think its from the date you opt in, I think the promo includes ALL tounaments played from the beginning of the Month regardless of your opt in date, with a minimum of 15 to qualify for the promo.

Just to give you an idea...........

Your ROI from opt-in date 15th may ) - Game Count 31 = 192% excluding satelites (includes some S&Gs)
    Your ROI from 1st may - Game Count 49 = 94.5% excluding satelites (includes some S&Gs)
    Your ROI from 1st May (ALL Games) Game Count 57 = 67.2%

Best of the Best Details:
    - Only tournaments with a minimum buy-in of £5.50 and that were played between 1st - 31st May 2014 will count towards this promotion.
    - Satellites, freerolls, timed tournaments and sit & go's are not included in this promotion.
    - Only direct buy-ins to tournaments will be included in the promotion. If you satellite or freeroll into a tournament that will not count for this promotion, except for a rebuy tournament in which you rebuy.
    - You need to play a minimum of 15 tournaments by 31st May in order to qualify.
    - The last date to opt in to this leaderboard is 31st May

Hope this helps

Nice rsults/stats though m8y wd.

• edited May 2014
    They factor in the whole month yep like Trev said.

For those dopes that forget to put the code in ^
  • edited May 2014
    How many tournaments do u need too play?? Ive not played many I think this month but am curious too know what it is.... if its really bad please don't post it up here lol
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: A LITTLE ANNOYED..:
    How many tournaments do u need too play?? Ive not played many I think this month but am curious too know what it is.... if its really bad please don't post it up here lol
    Posted by Chris_Mc
    You need to play 15

you have played 15 this Month - game count 15 1st-28th May - ROI is 63.3%

Not too shabby m8 :)
  • edited May 2014
    well that clears that up trev cheers for that...just some people in CC did not explain it to well....

n Response to A LITTLE ANNOYED..:
    on the 15th of this month i decided to enter this best of the best promo for the ukpc from the date ive entered the comp according to sharkscope i have an ROI of almost 200% so i cant undersatand why my name does not appear on the leader board. all games have been a direct buy in no sats at all . I spoke to the poker team yesterday they gave me some strange numbers they must be looking at something that sharkscope is not.... Would love for someone from sky to explain this to me...
    Posted by neil1970