You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MESSAGE FOR DOHHHHHHH

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat
Good evening DOHHHHHHH.
I would like to invite you to participate in the £2.20 @2.20 deepstack on the 4th June.
Mr Thew and a top class field have already registered and a player of your class would enhance the tournament.
All the best
Rainman397

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Think you've got your wishlist upside down Rainman.
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: MESSAGE FOR DOHHHHHHH:
    Think you've got your wishlist upside down Rainman.
    Posted by splashies
    Good evening Splashies.
    You are near the top of my list.
    Ae you available on the 4th june
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited May 2014
    You're such a flatterer Rainman.

I'll be there, I won't register until the day though for admin reasons.

See you there.
  • edited May 2014
    You're such a flatterer Rainman. I'll be there, I won't register until the day though for admin reasons. See you there.
    Posted by splashies
    Excellent see you on the 4th.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: MESSAGE FOR DOHHHHHHH : Good evening Splashies. You are near the top of my list. Ae you available on the 4th june All the best Rainman397
    Posted by rainman397
    Thread was going so well!!!!!!!

I'll allow you that 1 blip Rainman.

Good luck in the championship next season, just don't take the lead too early when you go to Charlton.

They get mardy and flood the pitch on purpose.

Thanks for the invite, see you there.
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: MESSAGE FOR DOHHHHHHH : Thread was going so well!!!!!!! I'll allow you that 1 blip Rainman. Good luck in the championship next season, just don't take the lead too early when you go to Charlton.   They get mardy and flood the pitch on purpose. Thanks for the invite, see you there.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Excellent see you on the 4th June, aiming for the Champions league in 2 seasons.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited May 2014
    I have just registered Rainman.

There appears to be some absolute dross In the field already and splashies is still to register. 

it's a shame you couldn't get Bates too, but we can't have everything.

To give me the best chance of winning the inflated top prize, can you work your magic and get the guys at head office to fix this glaring structural error.
     4000.00 / 8000.0012
     6000.00 / 12000.0012
    5000.00/ 10,000 is required!
  • edited May 2014
    You're such a flatterer Rainman. I'll be there, I won't register until the day though for admin reasons. See you there.
    Posted by splashies
    I would prefer to reg well in advance as i hear sky have a rating system you get better cards if you do this.

Here rainman very disappointed wheres my invite.

• edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: MESSAGE FOR DOHHHHHHH : I would prefer to reg well in advance as i hear sky have a rating system you get better cards if you do this. Here rainman very disappointed wheres my invite.
    Posted by stuarty117
    Good evening Stuarty.
    I was saving the best for last.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: MESSAGE FOR DOHHHHHHH : Good evening Stuarty. I was saving the best for last. All the best Rainman397
    Posted by rainman397
    Lol
  • edited May 2014
    I have just registered Rainman. There appears to be some absolute dross In the field already and splashies is still to register.  it's a shame you couldn't get Bates too, but we can't have everything. To give me the best chance of winning the inflated top prize, can you work your magic and get the guys at head office to fix this glaring structural error.   4000.00 / 8000.00 12   6000.00 / 12000.00 12 5000.00/ 10,000 is required!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Lol, never miss an opportunity Dohhhh
  • edited May 2014
    I have just registered Rainman. There appears to be some absolute dross In the field already and splashies is still to register.  it's a shame you couldn't get Bates too, but we can't have everything. To give me the best chance of winning the inflated top prize, can you work your magic and get the guys at head office to fix this glaring structural error.   4000.00 / 8000.00 12   6000.00 / 12000.00 12 5000.00/ 10,000 is required!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I'm sure you don't have to worry about them levels Dohhh ;)
  • edited May 2014
    Zero idea how you get a shoutout, will you be sober/will you turn up/will you be having another day at the office?

Can I donate a 5er to stick on his head to tilt him please :)

*not actually stick on his head, altho would make an aceness new profile piccy
  • edited May 2014

Stop fishing for invites Sam, he's working his way down his list of important players, I'm sure he'll get to you at some point. If you're still alive.
  • edited May 2014
    This is like the hotest party in town, plus you don't have to leave the house.

I was going to gatecrash drunk TBF anyway :)
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to MESSAGE FOR DOHHHHHHH:
    Good evening DOHHHHHHH. I would like to invite you to participate in the £2.20 @2.20 deepstack on the 4th June. Mr Thew and a top class field have already registered and a player of your class would enhance the tournament. All the best Rainman397
    Posted by rainman397

BTW, he meant "crass" typo's suck  lol