You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

8 pm bounty???

2»

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Shoulda given us a yellow info bar imo :)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: 8 pm bounty???:
    Hi all, Apologises for the delayed start - the 6pm sat with 97 players in overran. It is normally finished around 7.30'ish but the play was so tight it lasted forever, which has never happened before. I will make amends next week to ensure it finishes earlier. Your patience has been appreciated. Kind regards, Bernie
    Posted by Sky_Bernie
    no problem bernie.. was just concerned that there was a fault

dont mid waiting.. mind im out already and wiating for the 9.30 to start... argh blasted aces
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: 8 pm bounty???:
    Hi all, Apologises for the delayed start - the 6pm sat with 97 players in overran. It is normally finished around 7.30'ish but the play was so tight it lasted forever, which has never happened before. I will make amends next week to ensure it finishes earlier. Your patience has been appreciated. Kind regards, Bernie
    Posted by Sky_Bernie
    Mmmmm......Anyone thinking what I am thinking???? lol.
  • edited January 2010
    I think that once the qualifying point has been reached the tournament should be terminated, I looked at 8.15 and there were still three satellites running all of which were well below the qualifying number.