You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

22 QUID DEEPSTACK??? COME GET ME!!!

Cmon guys Im in! - Get yersen in n make this jackpot worth winning!

DOHH

Comments

• edited January 2010
    You and Orford in the same tourney............makes it very tempting lol

Seriously, good to see u having a go at this quality mtt tourney m8 - gl.
  • edited January 2010
    Completely O/T but every time I see a post by DOHHHHHHH it makes me shout "DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHME" (Simpsons Movie) lol
    I think I need more help.
  • edited January 2010

OK I challenged u to come and get me and yesssssssssssssss, U got me!!!

Its soooooo slowwwwww especially as I cnt multi table on sky, dno how shann n the like can play 9 tables, when I struggle to keep 2 going. I cudnt play 9 even if I cud, if ya no way I mean, buit if it wud let me I can cope with 2/3, any ideas why I cnt?

GG ppl, from the ultra slowww to the ultra krazzzzzzy, hitting omaha for an hour, be gud if sum1 cud post the result on this thread?

Cheerz DOHH
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: 22 QUID DEEPSTACK??? COME GET ME!!!:
    OK I challenged u to come and get me and yesssssssssssssss, U got me!!! Its soooooo slowwwwww especially as I cnt multi table on sky, dno how shann n the like can play 9 tables, when I struggle to keep 2 going. I cudnt play 9 even if I cud, if ya no way I mean, buit if it wud let me I can cope with 2/3, any ideas why I cnt? GG ppl, from the ultra slowww to the ultra krazzzzzzy, hitting omaha for an hour, be gud if sum1 cud post the result on this thread? Cheerz DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
     Was looking earlier and Sparce has 12 on the go!!!
    I can do 3 on my comp (although I play alot better with just 1)
    That trny is definatly a grind, but as long as your on a table that likes to talk your ok.
  • edited January 2010

Was clear chip daddy at first break, 11k, out by 2nd break!

didnt play any different rly.....

Neway when Im playing 2...the time bar is sometimes past halfway down before I get time to act, Had a hand earlier, AA in the BB, 5 LIMPERS! n cudnt raise, got timed out. aghhhh
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: 22 QUID DEEPSTACK??? COME GET ME!!!:
    Was clear chip daddy at first break, 11k, out by 2nd break! didnt play any different rly..... Neway when Im playing 2...the time bar is sometimes past halfway down before I get time to act, Had a hand earlier, AA in the BB, 5 LIMPERS! n cudnt raise, got timed out. aghhhh
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    This is clearly a case of the pc not being too quick, I have this problem all the time when I play on my bros pc, at  home I can multitable at least 4-6 tables. I have a dualcore pc with 1gig mem & this works with no probs.

My bros pc folds my hands for me before I have a chance to even look at the cards and logs me out unnecessarily. I rccomend an upgrade to anyone who wants to multitable.
  • edited January 2010

ttleAs promised Dohhhhhhhhhhhh - wd all (esp greg)

£210 + 30 League PointsGREGHOGG02£157.50 + 26 League Pointscstewart1403£122.50 + 18 League Pointsgoldenb23804£87.50 + 12 League Pointsanjie197005£70 + 6 League Pointsiain195106£52.50nasdaq1407 OnlyOneCT08 nibiru09 
  • edited January 2010
    well done all who cashed last nights deppie sorry i missed the fun and its very nive to see gregs name in second instead of been the bubble boy well done all
  • edited January 2010
    Cheerz Phil. well done all, My conquerer finished 3rd! :)

So u rekon its my comp then Trev?? - I use a laptop and thats about all I can tell ya, I dno how good it is or anything. - I was ok on hills, I cud play 3 tables at once, n sometimes I used to watch the big hitters cud fill the screen on mini view with no problems.

Just have to wait till this download comes in, then if it doesnt improve, look at getting a new laptop.

Cheerz Trev.