You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

QUESTION FOR LARSON7 KING OF KINGS.

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat
First of all well done on what looks too be a complete romping of the best of the best leaderboard, so good luck at DTD,

My question is,

How many mtt's did u play through the month and how many where FT finishes,  did u stick too one buy in level or just played as many as u could?  

Just curious, u dont have too answer.

Pokertrev checked mine (thanks for that trev)  and ive played 15 this month with an roi of 63% whish im not sure is good or not? 

VWP again and gl.

Comments

• edited May 2014
    He luckboxed the Tuesday main which gets you a sick ROI then played some other £11bh I believe. I think winning the Tuesday main itself probably means you make top 10.
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: QUESTION FOR LARSON7 KING OF KINGS.:
    He luckboxed the Tuesday main which gets you a sick ROI then played some other £11bh I believe. I think winning the Tuesday main itself probably means you make top 10.
    Posted by MattBates

Did u not do this on Tuesday matt?? Lol

Wp though wouldn't say it was luck though.
  • edited May 2014
    Hey Chris

Yeah did you see luckbox Matt, luck boxing it again on tues:)

For the promo played 15 games.

The tuesday main win does produce a sick roi, outside of that i played the tuesday main and cashed.

Rest of the games were BH'ers, i ft 2 of them, coming 2nd in one.

Failed to cash in 5 or 6, and the rest of them i cashed to some extent or another with bounties (prob had 1 or 2 min cashes in there as well)

63% ROI on Tournies is awesome, if you sustained that over a large sample size.