You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Please Delete

Is this an official authorised vote on behalf of the APAT team?? If it is i suggest that only APAT team members vote, i myself will not vote in this as it has nothing to do with me and i dont want to hinder one or the others chances

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Hi APAT team

We all know there have been one or two issues regarding the team, the time to stop and become as one is NOW, we all know what APAT expects of all the teams, as one of you number has had to decline a seat a vacancy has arisen, now, who should take the final seat?, please vote, in the event of a tie, and because I am neutral, I suggest that I put both names into a hat and let my wife draw the winner ps she hates poker. APAT MEMBERS ONLY PLEASE. Can each member pm me after voting so I know who has voted, many thanks. Anyone who does not wish to vote here, please pm me in strictest of confidence.
    SORRY, VOTE CLOSED

1. Grimlock
    2. FlashFlush (Captain)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: APAT Vote:
    Is this an official authorised vote on behalf of the APAT team?? If it is i suggest that only APAT team members vote, i myself will not vote in this as it has nothing to do with me and i dont want to hinder one or the others chances
    Posted by loonytoons
    I have pm,d Flash, yup it is official :)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: APAT Vote : I have pm,d Flash
    Posted by acebarry10
     i suggest you do it by getting APAT team members to either post their preference or to pm you their preference, not an open vote as every tom di ck and loony will vote, and it would be ridiculous
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: APAT Vote :  i suggest you do it by getting APAT team members to either post their preference or to pm you their preference, not an open vote as every tom di ck and loony will vote, and it would be ridiculous
    Posted by loonytoons
    Once each member has voted, and pm,d me i know its done thanks for that loony
  • edited January 2010
    I think the PM'ing you is a good idea, this way you know who has voted and neithr myself or grimlock can take offense to peoples views (Not that I will) but it may also make players awkward showing who they choose
  • edited January 2010
    I think the PM'ing you is a good idea, this way you know who has voted and neithr myself or grimlock can take offense to peoples views (Not that I will) but it may also make players awkward showing who they choose
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Hi Charlie

I will make an edit of original post, so those who dont wish to vote may pm me in strictest confidence
  • edited January 2010
    Sorry but iv jumped the gun as usual and voted before i read the whole post...maybe put the red writing at the top...sorry again..i voted flash :/
  • edited January 2010
    Sorry but iv jumped the gun as usual and voted before i read the whole post...maybe put the red writing at the top...sorry again..i voted flash :/
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    Ok Cheers m8
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to APAT Vote:
    Hi APAT team We all know there have been one or two issues regarding the team, the time to stop and become as one is NOW, we all know what APAT expects of all the teams, as one of you number has had to decline a seat a vacancy has arisen, now, who should take the final seat?, please vote, in the event of a tie, and because I am neutral, I suggest that I put both names into a hat and let my wife draw the winner ps she hates poker. APAT MEMBERS ONLY PLEASE. Can each member pm me after voting so I know who has voted, many thanks. Anyone who does not wish to vote here, please pm me in strictest of confidence. 1. Grimlock 2. FlashFlush (Captain)
    Posted by acebarry10
    Hi Baz
    There is no question who should be offered the seat, the person who came 9th in the qualifier.
    Also if any more drop out at any stage then it goes down the list.
    I havent looked to see who that person is, but it is the ONLY fair thing to do, and apologies to Grimlock or Flashflush if they are not in that position.
    If this is not the case then wht did we bother having the qualifiers in the first place.
    col
    ps I played a big part in some players making the team(in the last leg).
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to APAT Vote : Hi Baz There is no question who should be offered the seat, the person who came 9th in the qualifier. Also if any more drop out at any stage then it goes down the list. I havent looked to see who that person is, but it is the ONLY fair thing to do, and apologies to Grimlock or Flashflush if they are not in that position. If this is not the case then wht did we bother having the qualifiers in the first place. col ps I played a big part in some players making the team(in the last leg).
    Posted by mr_mbro
    Hi m8

It was Grimlock
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: APAT Vote : Ok Cheers m8
    Posted by acebarry10
    Baz who's dropped out?
    In that case the correct decision is for Grimlock to join the team, sorry Charles.

col
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: APAT Vote : Baz who's dropped out? In that case the correct decision is for Grimlock to join the team, sorry Charles. col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    Delta dropped out Colin.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: APAT Vote : Baz who's dropped out? In that case the correct decision is for Grimlock to join the team, sorry Charles. col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    Hi col

Its ok, Charlie is happy with whatever decision is made :)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: APAT Vote : Delta dropped out Colin.
    Posted by tallboy
    Hi Mike,
    I thought this issue was raised before and it was the consenus that the 9th place player moved into the team.
    If he cant make it then it goes down the list , until you get to where there is a tie in points, only then should there be a vote.
    col
  • edited January 2010
    Hi Col

Sorry if the issue has been raised before, I didn't see it if it had been. After the drop out I thought id raise the point that a few people felt I deserved a place after setting it up. I completely understand if you feel the seat should go to the bubble boy. Also I have just seen the date of the comp and we have just arranged a Staff night out on the Friday (When I would be travelling up) so not sure if I would be able to make it anyway.

Goodluck to you all, hopefully there will be a live update on the APAT site so I can follow it with my hangover.

P.S Does Grimlock know he has a seat? I havent seen him for a while

Charlie
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to APAT Vote : Hi Baz There is no question who should be offered the seat, the person who came 9th in the qualifier. Also if any more drop out at any stage then it goes down the list. I havent looked to see who that person is, but it is the ONLY fair thing to do, and apologies to Grimlock or Flashflush if they are not in that position. If this is not the case then wht did we bother having the qualifiers in the first place. col ps I played a big part in some players making the team(in the last leg).
    Posted by mr_mbro
    I thought this was decided when the league finished that if one of the top 8 dropped out then it should go to the person who bubbled. Its one thing after another with this APAT!

If im honest Flash you haven't helped matters i know you organised this but it was your decision for the league so their could be no arguments, i was going to offer you my seat but i could see it was going to cause even more arguments if i had.

The whole thing is turning into a joke, I bet their are people reading these threads laughing their bollock's off at us all!

Im sorry Flash i thank you for organising this but my vote goes to Grimlock.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: APAT Vote : I thought this was decided when the league finished that if one of the top 8 dropped out then it should go to the person who bubbled. Its one thing after another with this APAT! If im honest Flash you haven't helped matters i know you organised this but it was your decision for the league so their could be no arguments, i was going to offer you my seat but i could see it was going to cause even more arguments if i had. The whole thing is turning into a joke, I bet their are people reading these threads laughing their bollock's off at us all! Im sorry Flash i thank you for organising this but my vote goes to Grimlock.
    Posted by tallboy
    Don't get me wrong I wasn't trying to take the seat off of someone, its just a few people have said "You should of had a seat" I said I was happy to play for it like anyone else. Maybe I shouldn't of raised the point and let someone else do it if they felt that way. Not trying to cause problems at all, I mean jeez, hasn't this thing had enough problems along the way? lololol.

Again goodluck to all I hope you take it down!!

Also goodluck to anyone going to Newcastle, was too far for me so ill watch the updates.

See you all at Luton (I think thats the 1 after)
  • edited January 2010
    Hi all

In that case, I will close the vote, obviously I didnt know that this had been discussed, but thanks for all your time :)