You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MY WISH LIST FOR 4TH JUNE £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK

edited May 2014 in Poker Chat
In Response to MY WISH LIST FOR 4TH JUNE £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK:
Good afternoon all. IRISH ROSE     NUGGY96 RANCID          SOLACK GUYL2           SHAKINACES HITMANRV         JAKALLY TASHAL          CRAIGCU12 BEARPROOF    SENORBEGS KIMPET           MRBURNS 3BARRELS       OYNUTTER POSHCOLE      AUSSIE09 L AMBERT180 DUNMIDOSH SPLASHIES     MAXALLY VESPAPX       K8LOU DOUBLEAAA    LARSON7 DONTELLMUM  SLIPWATER BATKIN88       ARAZI LIAMBOI        MATTPRAWN ICETIGER      BEARLYTHER J3ONO          BORNABLADE STRAWB028  POKERTREV EBBERDON    DABOSSMAN SCOUSERED  POKEY2011 SLYKLLIST  DIVSDREAMS ZOED          STEELROD TENTENTEN    DIMINUENDO WHEELS7161  MATTBATES DTWBANDIT  TEDDYBLOAT THEROCK573  FLASHJONNY BBMIKE          WALLER02 MRS BALTI     FLYINGDAGG BETTERHA1F    DAGGERS747 GBUK            GELDY WILLHELM     JJJACH SHAUNYT       MISTY4ME SCWUFFY54  MRS BALTI WOULD BE AN HONOUR IF ANY OF THESE PLAYERS COULD FIND THE TIME TO PLAY THE 4TH JUNE £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK. All the best Rainman397 P.S EVERYONE WELCOME SORRY IF I HAVE MISSED ANYONE BUT MEMORY NOT THAT GOOD.
Posted by rainman397
I'll get mi coat.if I wasn't at work through the day I would gate crash the party,good luck in your quest and to all.

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Good afternoon all.
    TOMGOODUN
    IRISH ROSE     NUGGY96
    RANCID
    BORINGLONER          SOLACK
    GUYL2           SHAKINACES
    HITMANRV         JAKALLY
    TASHAL          CRAIGCU12
    BEARPROOF    SENORBEGS
    KIMPET           MRBURNS
    3BARRELS       OYNUTTER
    POSHCOLE      AUSSIE09
    L AMBERT180 DUNMIDOSH
    SPLASHIES     MAXALLY
    VESPAPX       K8LOU
    DOUBLEAAA    LARSON7
    DONTELLMUM  SLIPWATER
    BATKIN88       ARAZI
    LIAMBOI        MATTPRAWN
    ICETIGER      BEARLYTHER
    J3ONO          BORNABLADE
    STRAWB028  POKERTREV
    EBBERDON    DABOSSMAN
    SCOUSERED  POKEY2011
    SLYKLLIST  DIVSDREAMS
    ZOED          STEELROD
    TENTENTEN    DIMINUENDO
    WHEELS7161  MATTBATES
    DTWBANDIT  TEDDYBLOAT
    THEROCK573  FLASHJONNY
    BBMIKE          WALLER02
    MRS BALTI     FLYINGDAGG
    BETTERHA1F    DAGGERS747
    GBUK            GELDY
    WILLHELM     JJJACH
    SHAUNYT       MISTY4ME
    SCWUFFY54  MRS BALTI
    THOMAS1946 RD1
    ONEPARA

WOULD BE AN HONOUR IF ANY OF THESE PLAYERS COULD FIND THE TIME TO PLAY THE 4TH JUNE £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK.
    All the best
    Rainman397

P.S EVERYONE WELCOME SORRY IF I HAVE MISSED ANYONE BUT MEMORY NOT THAT GOOD.
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: MY WISH LIST FOR 4TH JUNE £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK:
    In Response to MY WISH LIST FOR 4TH JUNE £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK : I'll get mi coat.if I wasn't at work through the day I would gate crash the party,good luck in your quest and to all.
    Posted by tomgoodun
    Good afternoon Tom.
    You are top of the list.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited May 2014
    ps...
    Please Promote your £2.20, 2.20pm efforts on OUR NEW FOSP Page!!

GLGL

Regards

Dave H
  • edited May 2014
    Mr Rainman Sir - I salute you!!  For sheer persistance alone I really hope you get a full house.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to get off work in time - but I might try to ask boss if I can leave an hour early and play on the iphone on the train home (assuming I can get a signal). 

Good luck on getting the numbers for it - I'm sure it will be a fab game xx
  • edited May 2014
    Mr Rainman Sir - I salute you!!  For sheer persistance alone I really hope you get a full house. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to get off work in time - but I might try to ask boss if I can leave an hour early and play on the iphone on the train home (assuming I can get a signal).  Good luck on getting the numbers for it - I'm sure it will be a fab game xx
    Posted by IrishRose
    Good afternoon IrishRose.
    Hope your Boss lets you leave early, would be excellent to have  a player of your calibre in tournament.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited May 2014
    hey rainman love the way you promote this tourney,you put a lot work into which is awesome well done.

Also like say thanks for invite will try my best to play on the 4th.
  • edited May 2014
    hey rainman love the way you promote this tourney,you put a lot work into which is awesome well done. Also like say thanks for invite will try my best to play on the 4th.
    Posted by liamboi11
    THANK YOU LIAM.
    Hope to see you on the 4th.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited May 2014
    I reckon you will end up with 250+ runners here rainman! Huge congrats and great to see your efforts being reward. The 2.20 @ 2.20 should def be named after you imo

I won't be able to play because of work, wish you the best of luck though.
  • edited May 2014
    I reckon you will end up with 250+ runners here rainman! Huge congrats and great to see your efforts being reward. The 2.20 @ 2.20 should def be named after you imo I won't be able to play because of work, wish you the best of luck though.
    Posted by waller02
    Good afternoon Waller.
    Thank you for kind words, 220 runners would be nice.
    A pity you can not make the tournament.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited May 2014
    would have loved to play it but the carer and my volenteer friends would not be happy with me if i missed a volenteer day for this.
    sorry that i can't make it but i wish you the best of luck.
  • edited May 2014
    Rainman

If I can get around the following obstacles

• Get away from work early
    • Avoid the Mrs and the "things needing done"
    then I will be happy to be the cannon fodder for the line up you have assembled.

Well done with all your efforts and I hope you get a massive field
  • edited May 2014
    would have loved to play it but the carer and my volenteer friends would not be happy with me if i missed a volenteer day for this. sorry that i can't make it but i wish you the best of luck.
    Posted by craigcu12
    Thank you for good wishes.
    Allthe best
    Rainman397
  • edited May 2014
    Rainman If I can get around the following obstacles Get away from work early Avoid the Mrs and the "things needing done" then I will be happy to be the cannon fodder for the line up you have assembled. Well done with all your efforts and I hope you get a massive field
    Posted by dabossman
    Hope to see you on the 4th.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited May 2014
     If I can't make it Rainman man, man I will be unsatisfied with my time management skills man!!!
  • edited May 2014
    thank you for the invite rainman you know i allways love to play your tourny wd on getting yoyo & ross etc & you know i will try my very best to make it wd good luck & run well
  • edited May 2014
    TY for Invite!

I will be in Cottage in Devon with HitWife & HitPup....far, far, far away from internet & poker!!

....but I appreciate your invite, and Respect MASSIVLEY Your enthusiasm & energy!!

you remind me of someone!!

GLGLGL .....
    Great work!!
  • edited May 2014
     If I can't make it Rainman man, man I will be unsatisfied with my time management skills man!!!
    Posted by oynutter
    Always a pleasure to play you, see u on the 4th.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited May 2014
    thank you for the invite rainman you know i allways love to play your tourny wd on getting yoyo & ross etc & you know i will try my very best to make it wd good luck & run well
    Posted by TENTENTEN
    Excellent see you on the 4th.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited May 2014
    TY for Invite! I will be in Cottage in Devon with HitWife & HitPup....far, far, far away from internet & poker!! ....but I appreciate your invite, and Respect MASSIVLEY Your enthusiasm & energy!! you remind me of someone!! GLGLGL ..... Great work!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Enjoy your holiday, see you at Griffin Park next season.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited May 2014
    I STILL think a "head prize" on Raymond/yoyo will have em queuing up!!  Build it and they will come?? 
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to MY WISH LIST FOR 4TH JUNE £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK:
    Good afternoon all. TOMGOODUN IRISH ROSE     NUGGY96 RANCID BORINGLONER          SOLACK GUYL2           SHAKINACES HITMANRV         JAKALLY TASHAL          CRAIGCU12 BEARPROOF    SENORBEGS KIMPET           MRBURNS 3BARRELS       OYNUTTER POSHCOLE      AUSSIE09 L AMBERT180 DUNMIDOSH SPLASHIES     MAXALLY VESPAPX       K8LOU DOUBLEAAA    LARSON7 DONTELLMUM  SLIPWATER BATKIN88       ARAZI LIAMBOI        MATTPRAWN ICETIGER      BEARLYTHER J3ONO          BORNABLADE STRAWB028  POKERTREV EBBERDON    DABOSSMAN SCOUSERED  POKEY2011 SLYKLLIST  DIVSDREAMS ZOED          STEELROD TENTENTEN    DIMINUENDO WHEELS7161  MATTBATES DTWBANDIT  TEDDYBLOAT THEROCK573  FLASHJONNY BBMIKE          WALLER02 MRS BALTI     FLYINGDAGG BETTERHA1F    DAGGERS747 GBUK            GELDY WILLHELM     JJJACH SHAUNYT       MISTY4ME SCWUFFY54  MRS BALTI THOMAS1946 RD1 ONEPARA WOULD BE AN HONOUR IF ANY OF THESE PLAYERS COULD FIND THE TIME TO PLAY THE 4TH JUNE £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK. All the best Rainman397 P.S EVERYONE WELCOME SORRY IF I HAVE MISSED ANYONE BUT MEMORY NOT THAT GOOD.
    Posted by rainman397
    Ones in bold are TPT Rainmain - probably best to post on our thread mate.
  • edited May 2014
    ARAZI is tpt too I think :) 

• edited May 2014
    Yeah he is - name seemed odd without the _s