You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Please, please,please can i join a team!!!!!

edited June 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi All. I,m quite new to the community and was wondering if anybody would have a place in a team for me. I did message 1 player but had no reply from the rude man lol, Won't mention any names though ( pokertrev lol). I,ve been playing regularly for about 8-9 months and have finished 3rd in the 5k turbo on new years eve. A few min cash finishes in other events. 3rd in the mini about 4-6 weeks ago and 8th in the 30k UKOPS main event ( promoted to 7th for some reason). Kind regards

Comments

• edited May 2014
    In Response to Please, please,please can i join a team!!!!!:
    Hi All. I,m quite new to the community and was wondering if anybody would have a place in a team for me. I did message 1 player but had no reply from the rude man lol, Won't mention any names though ( pokertrev lol). I,ve been playing regularly for about 8-9 months and have finished 3rd in the 5k turbo on new years eve. A few min cash finishes in other events. 3rd in the mini about 4-6 weeks ago and 8th in the 30k UKOPS main event ( promoted to 7th for some reason). Kind regards
    Posted by sumner0754
    Good evening Sumner.
    Best to post on Team TALK.
    Very nice results obviously you are atop class player, would you be able to play in the £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK ON 4TH JUNE. ITS AFUN TOURNAMENT WITH SOME TOP CLASS PLAYERS ALREADY REGISTERED.
    Plus it will be shown on Sky Poker TV,
    All the best
    Rainman397 
  • edited May 2014
    Hi Rainman. Thanks for the reply. LOL, yeah I remembered about team talk as I posted. I,ll put it on there. Definitely interested in the deepstack but what time does it start cause I won't be back from work until 4.
  • edited May 2014
    Posted by sumner0754
    Hi Sumner, first off I can assure you PokerTrev is a Gentleman, and stalwart of Poker Community, but like me, he has a business to run, and can get busy so miss the occaisional message, lol!! [we both getting old]

I do realise you only jesting, about Trev, I hope others do too, lol

by all means he may have offered you a spot, if so great, if not please consider joining my Team Hitsquad, you would be welcome, both teams would be great choices!!

have a look at Our Hitsquad Hotnews, let me know if you fancy trying US!!

GLGL!!
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Please, please,please can i join a team!!!!!:
    Hi Rainman. Thanks for the reply. LOL, yeah I remembered about team talk as I posted. I,ll put it on there. Definitely interested in the deepstack but what time does it start cause I won't be back from work until 4.
    Posted by sumner0754
    Starts at 14.20 with 90 mins late reg.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited May 2014
    Thanks Rainman. Unfortunately i'll have to miss it. Next time hopefully
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Please, please,please can i join a team!!!!!:
    In Response to Please, please,please can i join a team!!!!! : Hi Sumner, first off I can assure you PokerTrev is a Gentleman, and stalwart of Poker Community, but like me, he has a business to run, and can get busy so miss the occaisional message, lol!! [we both getting old] I do realise you only jesting, about Trev, I hope others do too, lol by all means he may have offered you a spot, if so great, if not please consider joining my Team Hitsquad, you would be welcome, both teams would be great choices!! have a look at Our Hitsquad Hotnews, let me know if you fancy trying US!! GLGL!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    +1 for this hitman, trev has been busy of late and not been around as much as he normally is, but as hitman said he is a gentleman and normally replys instantly and both teams are a great choice ;-) but come join us at tpt ( the best  team) just post on our thread and im sure trev or flyingdagg will reply asap...
  • edited May 2014
    Dangerdai getting a last bid in before the transfer window closes, tune into the team thread too see what decision sumner0754 is going too make........

TPT. 3-1
    HITSQUAD 4-1 

• edited May 2014
    Couple of TPTers just down the road.. ;)
  • edited May 2014
    Hi sumner we have spoke about Blackpool but I have an interest in this thread as I'm also the vice captain of TPT. Just to let you know Trev has a very important job with big responsibilities and was also on a break from poker due to being pretty rubbish. He would not deliberatley ignore any messages. How would you fancy coming to Blackpool as the newest TPT recruit?
     If I was you I would have a look at the various team threads in Team Talk, there's no qualifications to joining a team it's entirely your free choice, but if you make the right choice I'll buy you a pint* at Blackpool.

*Edit- and I'm sure Trev will too :)
  • edited May 2014
    Posted by sumner0754
    Hi Summer
    I have sent you a PM - Private Message

Sorry I have been unable to reply to messages in my profile due to other commitments.

TPT would be very happy to have you on board. We have a very good group of players who are always willing to offer advice & chat about the poker and a very good railing party.

Let me know if you are still up for it and I will add you to the team list

Best of Luck

Pokertrev (TPT Captain)

Thank you for the kind words hitman - not sure about the age thing though :) although I do seem to be getting more grey hairs than wins at poker just lately :)
  • edited May 2014
    Tpt now 2-1 with a bonus of a blacpool offer and 2 free pints.

Over too u jeff....
  • edited June 2014
    LOL. Thanks for the offer guys. I'm quite gutted cause TPT was the team I was interested in but then had an offer from Hitsquad which I accepted. Hope Hitman doesn't read this lol. I,ll definitely be at Blackpool. Hotel booked, justy a shame I,ll miss out on those free pints now lol.
  • edited June 2014
    ALL BETS ARE OFF!!!

Gl though, all teams are equally as good I would say, see u at the tables!!!
  • edited June 2014

You wont be the only Squaddie in Blackpool mate ,quite a few going and whilst most of us are TEA TOTAL !! I am sure we can get a few pints sorted .

Promises to be a great weekend of poker see you there mate ,

Duncan