You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

poker

why  does 99 percent of hands on this site have to be switched on river to player fishing with nothing makes the site laughable

Comments

• edited June 2014
    In Response to poker:
    why  does 99 percent of hands on this site have to be switched on river to player fishing with nothing makes the site laughable
    Posted by saraman07

Completely Agree Saraman, Always the river. Ive lost hundreds on those damn rivers. Dya think the site might actually be rigged? im starting to believe it.
  • edited June 2014
    I agree guys. Totally dodgy site, never putting a penny down on here again. The Sky river is a thing of beauty, where your delicious flopped set gets washed away with the trash. Damn you Sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2014
    Same for me.
    I had a full house last night in quite a big game.
    The river gave my opponent who was fishing for a better full house, a full house.
    How do Sky get away with it?
  • edited June 2014
    I've heard they need a new "shuffling machine" its probably that.
  • edited June 2014
    Yeah the other day i had a flush on the turn and was fishing to hit a straight flush on the river to beat a turned nut flush. 
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: poker:
    In Response to poker : Completely Agree Saraman, Always the river. Ive lost hundreds on those damn rivers. Dya think the site might actually be rigged? im starting to believe it.
    Posted by GREGGER01
    Yet an other 1st post saying sky is rigged.........
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: poker:
    In Response to Re: poker : Yet an other 1st post saying sky is rigged.........
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    Not saying it's rigged just the percentage of river wins with miracle cards is really high and makes the site a really poor one