You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

To the APAT team

Hi all

Unfortunately, due to personal reasons DELTA has had to withdraw from the team which of course means that a place has become spare, so a decision needs to be made for a replacement and I feel the fairest way would be to promote GRIMLOCK as he finished the highest,obviously this is for you and the captain to decide.

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Hi Barry,

It's a real shame that DELTA has had to pull out of this because he is a mighty fine player that i feel would have done very well imo and without getting into trouble that's all i'm going to say on the matter!

I didn't qualify for this and GRIMLOCK was the "bubble boy" in the final standings so i would certainly have no arguments with him taking the final place.
  • edited January 2010
    I would also like to be considered after setting this up. If you feel Grimlock gets the seat for being on the bubble, im absolutly fine with that and will still wish you all the best of luck.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: To the APAT team:
    In Response to Re: To the APAT team : Yes m8 you have got the nod to be in the team. Please make sure you are a member of the APAT site and have your accomodation and travel sorted (as well as the entry fee of course). Best of luck. I have a good feeling Sky will do well in this.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Cheers Flash. Will get it all sorted out ASAP.