You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

1 DAY TILL D-DAY

edited June 2014 in Poker Chat
Looking forward to it R. May be a short stay with all that talent involved though ha!
PS I was the only scouser who never bet on Red Rum....great judgement eh?

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Good afternoon everyone
    Only 1 day left till the £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK featuring MR JULIAN THEW(YOYO) MR ROSS JARVIS(MR  STARCH1) AND THE INFAMOUS  OYNUTTER . PLUS A TOP CLASS FIELD.
    90 MINS LATE REG
    WILL BE SHOWN ON 861.
    POSSIBLY THE BEAUTIFUL ANNA FOWLER.
    Only £2.20 for the chance to play the best players on Sky Poker.
    To have the chance to play against MR THEW is like having the chance to take a penalty against the GREAT GORDON BANKS, RIDING REDRUM PAST THE FINISHING POST AT AINTREE,TACKLING THE MAGNIFICENT BOBBY MOORE , BEING IN JAMES HUNTS PIT CREW, BEING IN THE CORNER OF THE GREAT HENRY COOPER, DATING THE BEAUTIFUL ANNA FOWLER, OR MR ORFORD IF YOU ARE A LADY(LOL).
    You  can register now or on the day.
    All the best
    Rainman397
    p.s Thanks to everyone who has helped make this tournament what it is.
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to 4 DAYS TILL D-DAY:
    Good afternoon everyone Only 4 days left till the £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK featuring MR JULIAN THEW(YOYO) MR ROSS JARVIS(MR  STARCH1) AND THE INFAMOUS  OYNUTTER . PLUS A TOP CLASS FIELD. 90 MINS LATE REG WILL BE SHOWN ON 861. POSSIBLY THE BEAUTIFUL ANNA FOWLER. Only £2.20 for the chance to play the best players on Sky Poker. To have the chance to play against MR THEW is like having the chance to take a penalty against the GREAT GORDON BANKS, RIDING REDRUM PAST THE FINISHING POST AT AINTREE,TACKLING THE MAGNIFICENT BOBBY MOORE , BEING IN JAMES HUNTS PIT CREW, BEING IN THE CORNER OF THE GREAT HENRY COOPER, DATING THE BEAUTIFUL ANNA FOWLER, OR MR ORFORD IF YOU ARE A LADY(LOL). You  can register now or on the day. All the best Rainman397 p.s Thanks to everyone who has helped make this tournament what it is.
    Posted by rainman397
    come on rainman,get onto sky bet,lets get some prices up,if anyone can do it u can.
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: 4 DAYS TILL D-DAY:
    Looking forward to it R. May be a short stay with all that talent involved though ha! PS I was the only scouser who never bet on Red Rum....great judgement eh?
    Posted by profman15
    Good afternoon Profman.
    Looking forward to game  on the 4th as well.
    Talking about great judgement, when Frankie Dettori won his 7 out of 7 at Ascot i was only one in pub who kept saying he wont win again after each race.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: 4 DAYS TILL D-DAY:
    In Response to 4 DAYS TILL D-DAY : come on rainman,get onto sky bet,lets get some prices up,if anyone can do it u can.
    Posted by mkgunner
    Good afternoon Mkgunner.
    I will ask Skydave on Monday about a few extras, like a date with Anna fowler for the winner, and  a date with Mr Orford for the first person out.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited June 2014
     Front page news Rainman man! man your promotion is relentless man!--- I hope it rains rainman man, because sexy people, and people that watch sexy people won't go to the beach and miss it man!
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: 3 DAYS TILL D-DAY:
     Front page news Rainman man! man your promotion is relentless man!--- I hope it rains rainman man, because sexy people, and people that watch sexy people won't go to the beach and miss it man!
    Posted by oynutter
    Good evening Oynutter
    THUNDER STORMS EXPECTED.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited June 2014
    Good afternoon all.
    Only 1 day left to register.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited June 2014
    good morning all.
    Only 1 day to go.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited June 2014
    wd rainman on getting 90 mins late reg lets hope you break the 90 or 100 runners u know i will be there & gl to you & all
  • edited June 2014
    lookin forward to it guys, 

based on current form i could do with the practice!
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to 1 DAYS TILL D-DAY:
    Good afternoon everyone Only 3 days left till the £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK featuring MR JULIAN THEW(YOYO) MR ROSS JARVIS(MR  STARCH1) AND THE INFAMOUS  OYNUTTER . PLUS A TOP CLASS FIELD. 90 MINS LATE REG WILL BE SHOWN ON 861. POSSIBLY THE BEAUTIFUL ANNA FOWLER. Only £2.20 for the chance to play the best players on Sky Poker. To have the chance to play against MR THEW is like having the chance to take a penalty against the GREAT GORDON BANKS, RIDING REDRUM PAST THE FINISHING POST AT AINTREE,TACKLING THE MAGNIFICENT BOBBY MOORE , BEING IN JAMES HUNTS PIT CREW, BEING IN THE CORNER OF THE GREAT HENRY COOPER, DATING THE BEAUTIFUL ANNA FOWLER, OR MR ORFORD IF YOU ARE A LADY(LOL). You  can register now or on the day. All the best Rainman397 p.s Thanks to everyone who has helped make this tournament what it is.
    Posted by rainman397
    And when Adam Bromley (Bromley04) took the penalty in a Dublin cash game it was to quote the great Alan Partridge "Back of the Net"

Hoping to clear my workload to donate!!

Dave
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: 1 DAYS TILL D-DAY:
    lookin forward to it guys,  based on current form i could do with the practice!
    Posted by yoyo
    Good afternoon Mr Thew.
    Thank you againfor taking the time to participats in the £2.20 2.20 DEEPSTACK.
    I realise how busy you must be with family and poker commitments, so it is much appreciated.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to 1 DAYS TILL D-DAY : And when Adam Bromley (Bromley04) took the penalty in a Dublin cash game it was to quote the great Alan Partridge "Back of the Net" Hoping to clear my workload to donate!! Dave
    Posted by SolarCarro
    Good afternoon SolarCarro.
    Hope you can find the time to play tomorrow, as you are one of the players on Sky poker i have watched on 861 and have always been impressed with your play.
    All the best
    Rainman397
    P.S I remember you saying on 861 that your name came from a football team, can you explain please.
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to 1 DAYS TILL D-DAY : And when Adam Bromley (Bromley04) took the penalty in a Dublin cash game it was to quote the great Alan Partridge "Back of the Net" Hoping to clear my workload to donate!! Dave
    Posted by SolarCarro
    many tx for reminding of that sir!

• edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: 1 DAYS TILL D-DAY : Good afternoon SolarCarro. Hope you can find the time to play tomorrow, as you are one of the players on Sky poker i have watched on 861 and have always been impressed with your play. All the best Rainman397 P.S I remember you saying on 861 that your name came from a football team, can you explain please.
    Posted by rainman397
    Great Memory Rainman, I actually did My Name is  twice as I was drunk first time!

I had a Fantasy Football team in a league called SolarCarrot with nickname of the Carrots, I joined Sky Poker and hadn't considered a screen name so just used that (restricted to 10 letters)

The Carrots are no more so it's just the 10 letter version left!

Workload cleared so I'm in! Thx
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: 1 DAYS TILL D-DAY : Great Memory Rainman, I actually did My Name is  twice as I was drunk first time! I had a Fantasy Football team in a league called SolarCarrot with nickname of the Carrots, I joined Sky Poker and hadn't considered a screen name so just used that (restricted to 10 letters) The Carrots are no more so it's just the 10 letter version left! Workload cleared so I'm in! Thx
    Posted by SolarCarro
    Excellent news see you tomorrow.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited June 2014

Gutted I can't play as I'm at work (despite bieng owed a day off for working last weekend) but i'm sure it will be a great event.
    GL all and great work Rainman!
  • edited June 2014
    Good afternoon all.
    Only 4 hours left, already 50 players registered.
    Get your coconut milk out of the fridge.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited June 2014
    No milk, i used it all last night on my main effort lol
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: 1 DAY TILL D-DAY:
    No milk, i used it all last night on my main effort lol
    Posted by Matt237
    Excellent result last night.
    All the best
    Rainman397