You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

***Unofficial Live Show Thread With.... And.... (1/6/14)***

edited June 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi everybody, how goes it?

So, tonight we've got some sort of live poker on the telly:

7-8pm - We'll be covering the final table of Thursday Night's Sky Sports Bounty Hunter (probably)

8-9pm - Looking at live action from the opening levels of the first ever £20k gtd Summer Roller. (Because it's nearly summer, see)

9-10pm - Possibly more action from the Summer Roller with Master Cash hands thrown in. (Possibly something else)

10-11pm - Judging by last week, we'll be taking a look at the Six Max UKPC Final Satellite, kicking off at 9.15. It's a £220 buy-in with one in five receiving a seat to August's Six Max UKPC Main Event

11-Midnight - Finishing up with more satellite/Roller/Master Cash action...

So sign up for the £20k guaranteed Summer Roller, starting at 8pm for £110 or try some of the satellites for... a bit less.

This week I (whoever the presenter is tonight) have been eating fish. Do you like fish? A nice bit of cod with chips, mushy peas and lashing of vinegar... mmmmm. Any stories about eating fish, chips or indeed anything else are welcome. You know how we like to waffle.

Tonight we're asking you to come up with nicknames for all the Sky Poker TV team. Karlo Marigolds has already had the treatment, but how about the others?

Redmond Lee has been likened to Jessie Pinkman of Breaking Bad. So how about Pinkmond Lee? Eh?... Eh?

Think you can do better, here's your chance. There's a prize up for grabs. (Not really)

Get in touch with the show on this thread,

On Twitter @SkyPoker
Tag your tweets #SkyPokerTV

Or e-mail: SkyOpen@bskyb.com

I'll be joined by (whoever) tonight for expert poker analysis and stuff.

Hope to be hearing from you.

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Obviously the show isn't happening tonight.

Still, if you want to contribute to here, go ahead. Anything goes on this "show".

"Tonight's Live Show"
  • edited June 2014
     Could you people please leave Richard Orford alone! ------ he may make mistakes, and he may say silly things, but he has to stay up untill 5.30 am to watch Defectors you know!!
  • edited June 2014
    Cooking tonight"Rich Stew",an entry for Master Chef!
    On the bubble, "Rich Stew" cooking up toil and trouble!
    Stir it up with a spade,and turn up the heat!
    This is where the river boys meet!
    They raise with nothing under the gun!
    So shuv it all in for a bit of fun!

Boom Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2014

last longer please

• edited June 2014
    Analyse my play on this please,I  raise with 67diamonds,4callers(unbelievers as I am prone to being a bit how can I say...trashhandboloxplay) flop akq clubs...great flop for me I bet half pot ...still 3callers....hmmm me be one has a weak ace...turn 6 ...wow iv hit and can bet them off ...so I check.. Someone bets half pot...2callers..and me;) cunning ey..river ten of clubs ...fab card for me as there is only one jack of clubs in the deck ..gets checked to me and I bet 20 chips...into a pot of 3000 ish...be shoves allin...obviously bluffing...I call...would you believe he had the jack of clubs......
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: ***Unofficial Live Show Thread With.... And.... (1/6/14)***:
    Analyse my play on this please,I  raise with 67diamonds,4callers(unbelievers as I am prone to being a bit how can I say...trashhandboloxplay) flop akq clubs...great flop for me I bet half pot ...still 3callers....hmmm me be one has a weak ace...turn 6 ...wow iv hit and can bet them off ...so I check.. Someone bets half pot...2callers..and me;) cunning ey..river ten of clubs ...fab card for me as there is only one jack of clubs in the deck ..gets checked to me and I bet 20 chips...into a pot of 3000 ish...be shoves allin...obviously bluffing...I call...would you believe he had the jack of clubs......
    Posted by tomgoodun
    I think you where a bit unlucky TBH just a bad beat, but that 20 chips into 3000' u need to be increasing that too too at least 75 whilst offering chatbox abuse too the callers. Also where was you seating postion, forget about the button here.. I mean on your screen, I find sitting top right means I will never suffer bad beats and AA will hold 34567/34566 a time. And also this depends if you are a righty or a lefty. 

Hope this helps.
  • edited June 2014
    The funniest part for me last night was when the cameras stopped working, apparently they were blinded by the light source that is Ryan's teeth! :/

Also, I haven't received the UKPC seat that I won during the show yet - sort it out Sky!