You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

chat box gone on my phone

edited June 2014 in Poker Chat
Just thought id have a warm up game on my phone in work ready for Rainmans 2.20@ 2.20 on the 4th and my chat box has gone anyone know why?? Looks as though its been updated since I lasted played on my phone.

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Not sure, miby they've had complaints that when u go too use it it tells u too resize and u miss alot of hands l.... well a missed a couple anyway through typing nk5t sure if its just me with my bad spelling and poor autocorrect. 
  • edited June 2014
    Still telling you to resize even without chatbox.. its not a bad thing I cant use the chat either, maybe I can concentrate more on the poker, I just like to see it when someone abuses me for making a bad move ;-)
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: chat box gone on my phone:
    Still telling you to resize even without chatbox.. its not a bad thing I cant use the chat either, maybe I can concentrate more on the poker, I just like to see it when someone abuses me for making a bad move ;-)
    Posted by dangerdai
    I still have the chatbox but it constantly tells me to resize, like nearly every hand. very annoying. I think the app should just do away with the chat box imho
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: chat box gone on my phone:
    In Response to Re: chat box gone on my phone : I still have the chatbox but it constantly tells me to resize, like nearly every hand. very annoying. I think the app should just do away with the chat box imho
    Posted by ShaunyT
    If the chatbox is on the right hand side then you need to pull up from the bottom of the screen and it moves to the bottom and doesn't trigger the resize. I have the same prob tonight as the original poster so if anyone knows......
  • edited June 2014
    Chat box now gone from mine too, Is a shame as like to chat away at tables.

Any reason behind taking it away?
  • edited June 2014
    Played on a galaxy tablet in the 2.20 @ 2.20 and I had the chat box which was great, I switched back to my phone which is a galaxy s4 and I still had  no chat box which it used to have. The only way to sort this out by the looks of it is to stop playing on my phone, its annoying anyway when someone rings me and I have the nuts and is about to shove all in, I just go nuts with the person who is ringing me at that inconvenient time...
  • edited June 2014
    Hi Guys,

Sorry I have only just seen this thread. 

The reason that there is no chatbox on the phone anymore is because we have enforced our classic view skin on it. This has been done to ensure that the playing experience on mobile is as good as possible for the user. 

I appreciate that some of you do like to chat at the table but with so little space to work with we wanted as much space as possible for the table and the action buttons.

• edited June 2014
    Ok thanks Sam, I had  little go on my phone again tonight and there is no resizing of screen message popping up every minute either which makes it even more enjoyable.