You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Sky Poker app on iPhone

edited July 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi All,

We are pleased to announce that the Sky Poker app has landed on iPhone. Hot on the heels of the iPad app, the iPhone version offers all the same great features including:

> Cash Games on the move
> Watch Sky Poker TV
> A 'Play Now' feature to get you seated at a table in seconds
> Full account history within the app
> Access to all Sky Poker promotions from the app

That is all available right now, with much more to follow including Sit and Go's, tournaments and Multi-Table capabilities.

The iPhone app uses our 'classic view' skin which gives an optimised playing experience for phone users.

As ever we are keen to gauge as much feedback as possible on this app. The more you have to say, the more we can work on. So please feel free to leave your feedback in this thread. Equally any questions that you have, I will aim to answer.

Get downloading and playing!!

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Is there likely to be an Android app available in the near future?
  • edited June 2014
    I like this a lot. Means I can multi table on puter and watch the poker tv channel on my phone.
  • edited July 2014
    In my opinion the app is awful, you're unable to select your bets easily. Pre flop it's either 2,3 or 4 x or all in, if you try and select the area to manually enter a figure whatever you type is irrelevant as it will put you all in!! Post flop is just as bad with either min bet 1/2 or 3/4 pot and all in. P.s I'm using an iPhone 4 it maybe different on the 5 
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: The Sky Poker app on iPhone:
    In my opinion the app is awful, you're unable to select your bets easily. Pre flop it's either 2,3 or 4 x or all in, if you try and select the area to manually enter a figure whatever you type is irrelevant as it will put you all in!! Post flop is just as bad with either min bet 1/2 or 3/4 pot and all in. P.s I'm using an iPhone 4 it maybe different on the 5 
    Posted by n17mad
    Thank you for this feedback.

We are due to undergo a review of the iPhone app and all feedback like this is much appreciated and will be investigated as part of this process. We will keep you updated with progress.

Thanks
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: The Sky Poker app on iPhone:
    Posted by n17mad
    +1
    I have an iPhone 4s