You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SCOOP 6 CLUB -THREAD CLOSED

Comments

• edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: SCOOP 6 CLUB -UPDATE for 13th september 2014:
    sent another 20 terry 44 TOTAL
    Posted by Ukjoe
    I'll keep it as an overpayment and let me know how many shares you want the next two weeks
  • edited September 2014
    Could I pick one? sp sp? will go with yours mostly

• edited September 2014
    Which race as its not totally up to me to decide?
  • edited September 2014
    he hasn't gone with mine at all, look back at selections made by everybody and there is a mix from all who took time to contribute including you.

If you want to pm SP SP or discuss on here with him and he wants to make any changes then I will do.

You have until 1.30pm
  • edited September 2014
    Not changes a few sep lines

• edited September 2014
    Not changes a few sep lines
    Posted by Ukjoe
    For goodness sake

If you want to do extra lines have the money back and do them yourself.

This is ridiculous 

Somebody else can take over running this if they want . comments?
  • edited September 2014
    np soz didnt realise a cut off time as soon
  • edited September 2014
    GOOD LUCK ALL!!
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: SCOOP 6 CLUB -UPDATE for 13th september 2014 : For goodness sake If you want to do extra lines have the money back and do them yourself. This is ridiculous  Somebody else can take over running this if they want . comments?
    Posted by vaigret
    No-one else would do as good a job as you with this Terry and we all appreciate it. :):)
  • edited September 2014

Lets go with what we have and good luck one and all...............
  • edited September 2014
    This week has brought home how difficult this is to run with weekly payments and as I am going to have to ask for two weeks payment up front for the next two weeks due to holiday as prevouisly explained and people are paying in advance anyway I feel this is the opportune time to go to Four week periods. 

From October , 4 Saturdays 4th to 25th inclusive you will have to prepay for those four weeks by 6.00pm on Friday 3rd October. I will assume you want the same number of shares you have now unless you tell me differently. We will then know how much we have for the month and this will be divided equally over the four weeks take a few quid each way depending on the people who make the selections and the resulting perm.

This will mean that all I have to worry about weekly is getting the person to do the perm rather than people not paying or wanting to add to the pot. ONLY THE PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING FOR THAT WEEK WILL BE ABLE TO ADD IF THEY WANT TO SPEND A BIT MORE-ie if joesman is doing 4th October and the divide by four is £108 and he wants to spend £128 and there is no spare kitty money then he can add. I don't mind that.

I hope this is the best way forward.

Mind you I don't know what we are going to do if we win today and our biggest shareholder for the last few months misses out, but we will deal with that if it arises. I have continually messaged The rock573 over the last day or so giving him various options as  I don't want him to lose out but with no response. At least with the above you will all only have to remember once a month and I can try and get a life for the majority of it.

Now lets hope we have good luck today.

Perm will be up in a mo

Father V 
  • edited September 2014
    Bet Confirmation  - RQ3838068030I  - Internet Time of bet:  13/09/2014 13:24:11 Print
    Scoop6  13/09/2014
    LegSelectionRacePlace TermsResult
    1Accession (9)2.20 Chester3 PlacesTo Run
    Little Shambles (11)To Run
    2Intrinsic (4)2.40 Doncaster4 PlacesTo Run
    Muthmir (8)To Run
    3Kingston Hill (6)3.50 Doncaster3 PlacesTo Run
    4Mighty Yar (4)4.25 Doncaster3 PlacesTo Run
    Mount Logan (9)To Run
    5Wexford Town (2)4.40 Leopardstown4 PlacesTo Run
    Digeanta (8)To Run
    English Summer (13)To Run
    6Marshall Jennings (1)5.00 Doncaster3 PlacesTo Run
    Dance Of Fire (8)To Run
    48@ Unit Stake:  2.00  Total Stake:  96.00   
    'To Return' values are subject to maximum payouts as detailed in our rules.

• edited September 2014
    This week has brought home how difficult this is to run with weekly payments and as I am going to have to ask for two weeks payment up front for the next two weeks due to holiday as prevouisly explained and people are paying in advance anyway I feel this is the opportune time to go to Four week periods.  From October , 4 Saturdays 4th to 25th inclusive you will have to prepay for those four weeks by 6.00pm on Friday 3rd October. I will assume you want the same number of shares you have now unless you tell me differently. We will then know how much we have for the month and this will be divided equally over the four weeks take a few quid each way depending on the people who make the selections and the resulting perm.   This will mean that all I have to worry about weekly is getting the person to do the perm rather than people not paying or wanting to add to the pot. ONLY THE PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING FOR THAT WEEK WILL BE ABLE TO ADD IF THEY WANT TO SPEND A BIT MORE-ie if joesman is doing 4th October and the divide by four is £108 and he wants to spend £128 and there is no spare kitty money then he can add. I don't mind that. I hope this is the best way forward. Mind you I don't know what we are going to do if we win today and our biggest shareholder for the last few months misses out, but we will deal with that if it arises. I have continually messaged The rock573 over the last day or so giving him various options as  I don't want him to lose out but with no response. At least with the above you will all only have to remember once a month and I can try and get a life for the majority of it. Now lets hope we have good luck today. Perm will be up in a mo Father V 
    Posted by vaigret

Think this is a good idea.  

If we did win I think that it would have to go to vote as to whether ROCK gets a share and if he does how much?  I suppose the way it was setup he should not get a share as you have clearly stated that if the money is not in by certain time you are not part of that weeks syndicate.  Equally thought would be pretty harsh if we did win for him not to get a share as he has been the biggest contributor as you have stated? - difficult one.  I think I would vote for him to have a share but maybe only say an average share as opposed to the share he would of got if he was in?

• edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: SCOOP 6 CLUB -UPDATE for 13th september 2014 : Think this is a good idea.   If we did win I think that it would have to go to vote as to whether ROCK gets a share and if he does how much?  I suppose the way it was setup he should not get a share as you have clearly stated that if the money is not in by certain time you are not part of that weeks syndicate.  Equally thought would be pretty harsh if we did win for him not to get a share as he has been the biggest contributor as you have stated? - difficult one.  I think I would vote for him to have a share but maybe only say an average share as opposed to the share he would of got if he was in?
    Posted by BIGSHANN
    Let's win it first, but I tend to agree that on a good kharma/bad kharma basis, ROCK would be due something.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: SCOOP 6 CLUB -UPDATE for 13th september 2014 : No-one else would do as good a job as you with this Terry and we all appreciate it. :):)
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    Ditto, it is massively appreciated Father V, it can be an almighty pain collecting money from all over, even harder to pick the winners :)
  • edited September 2014
    Thanks Big shann and Brrrr for your comments.

Big debate and vote will be needed as you say if we win this week.

I tend he should get something even though rules say he cant but then we have the UKJOE situation will he split his £24 with The rock or take himself. He seems to suggest he is in for the lot now and he certainly deserves it as his money.

Anyway good luck all and we will cross bridges when we need to.

Sorry SP SP in the melee I forgot you.

Many thanks for all your work this week, hope it doesn't put you off and Good Luck mate  

• edited September 2014
    By the way in my piece earlier I forgot to say, people would only be able to change their shares/join the syndicate at the start of each 4 week period. 
  • edited September 2014
    The way it works , WE all split our share with the ROCK if everyone agrees
    Simple
  • edited September 2014
    lol
    Posted by BIGSHANN

My response to the first race not your comment ukjoe

• edited September 2014
    The way it works , WE all split our share with the ROCK if everyone agrees Simple
    Posted by Ukjoe
    wouldn't disagree with that UKjoe but we have just lost first race, now even a place so back to drawinbg board.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: SCOOP 6 CLUB -UPDATE for 13th september 2014 : My response to the first race not your comment ukjoe
    Posted by BIGSHANN

I suppose we are still in the place pot!
  • edited September 2014
    Pretty hard this isn't it...

Shows how lucky we were getting into the last race with 3 chances, unbelievable effort that.

On to the next 1!
  • edited September 2014
    UKjoe

Of your twenty pound prepayment do you want 5 shares for 20th and 5 for 27th or something different
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: SCOOP 6 CLUB -UPDATE for 13th september 2014 : I suppose we are still in the place pot!
    Posted by BIGSHANN

Oh no - just realised we are not in place pot! doh!  I had dusky queen in a lot of my other lines so still got a shout for place pot
  • edited September 2014
    Blinking el, did anyone have that winner!!!!

Apologies for a shocking pick for 1st race.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: SCOOP 6 CLUB -UPDATE for 13th september 2014 : Oh no - just realised we are not in place pot! doh!  I had dusky queen in a lot of my other lines so still got a shout for place pot
    Posted by BIGSHANN
    good luck mate.

I am out on mine

Even the Scoop6 superclub who had millions of lines today only had dusky Queen a place so you level with them at mo.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: SCOOP 6 CLUB -UPDATE for 13th september 2014 : good luck mate. I am out on mine Even the Scoop6 superclub who had millions of lines today only had dusky Queen a place so you level with them at mo.
    Posted by vaigret

still in on 1 line - the first line i did before i looked at any form or did any studying - lol!
  • edited September 2014
    Blinking el, did anyone have that winner!!!! Apologies for a shocking pick for 1st race.
    Posted by SP_SP
    never mind mate you got the winner in the second race.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: SCOOP 6 CLUB -UPDATE for 13th september 2014 : still in on 1 line - the first line i did before i looked at any form or did any studying - lol!
    Posted by BIGSHANN
    still in place pot - had romsdal