You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SCOOP 6 CLUB -THREAD CLOSED

Comments

• edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: SCOOP 6 CLUB -UPDATE for 12th July 2014:
    Thanks for the sweat Father, for half an hour there the dream was well and truly alive! Do you think we can persuade Maxally to reconsider his decision, and pick next week?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Hi Dohhhhh

Maxally doesn't want to pick, if you don't either I can go to the next person or you can take assistance. 

Its all up to you but let me know asap

Father V
  • edited July 2014
    £10 paid into scoop 6 account for this week.
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: SCOOP 6 CLUB -UPDATE for 12th July 2014 : Hi Dohhhhh Maxally doesn't want to pick, if you don't either I can go to the next person or you can take assistance.  Its all up to you but let me know asap Father V
    Posted by vaigret
    Sorry for late reply.

I would've liked to have had a go, but I wont be around this Saturday until after racing has started.

Best to let someone else take their turn, hopefully I'll get another chance soon! :)

Will send money over in the morning.

gl this week team!
  • edited July 2014
    In Response to Re: SCOOP 6 CLUB -UPDATE for 12th July 2014 : Sorry for late reply. I would've liked to have had a go, but I wont be around this Saturday until after racing has started. Best to let someone else take their turn, hopefully I'll get another chance soon! :) Will send money over in the morning. gl this week team!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    ok Dohhh what about the nineteenth
  • edited July 2014

19th is good.

I'll copy the rock and just suggest 1 per race, then let you and the team add to them and work out the perms and stuff.

That's if everyone isn't away on Holiday that weekend spending this weeks winnings :)

• edited July 2014
    19th is good. I'll copy the rock and just suggest 1 per race, then let you and the team add to them and work out the perms and stuff. That's if everyone isn't away on Holiday that weekend spending this weeks winnings :)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Good man , still struggling to get someone for this week.
  • edited July 2014
    Money sent father 
  • edited July 2014

I have just sent u a PM Father V, also money will be sent for two shares for this weekend. 

SP_SP

• edited July 2014
    Sp Sp in the van this week, please give him assistance with some good picks.

Father V 
  • edited July 2014

£4 sent by bank transfer.

If nobody has any major objections, I will (if kitty permitting) have one 'fun line' on Doh's week. It will just be £2 wasted but will hopefully add some more interest to Doh's picks that week. 

GL GL Sp Sp this week BTW.

Father - Can you put page number (11) on OP tiltle so syndicate members can find latest state of play a bit easier please?....TY.
  • edited July 2014
    £4 sent by bank transfer. If nobody has any major objections, I will (if kitty permitting) have one 'fun line' on Doh's week. It will just be £2 wasted but will hopefully add some more interest to Doh's picks that week.  GL GL Sp Sp this week BTW. Father - Can you put page number (11) on OP tiltle so syndicate members can find latest state of play a bit easier please?....TY.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Good idea about highlighting Page 11
  • edited July 2014
    great ideas but put onto first page and that is where it will always be.

Don't know why I changed really
  • edited July 2014
    £4 sent by bank transfer. If nobody has any major objections, I will (if kitty permitting) have one 'fun line' on Doh's week. It will just be £2 wasted but will hopefully add some more interest to Doh's picks that week.  GL GL Sp Sp this week BTW. Father - Can you put page number (11) on OP tiltle so syndicate members can find latest state of play a bit easier please?....TY.
    Posted by MAXALLY

you and Dohh can do for 19th then Alan
  • edited July 2014
  • edited July 2014
    1.55 ascot
    2.30 ascot
    2.55 york
    3.15 newmarket
    3.30 york
    3.50 newmarket

• edited July 2014
    you have the races above Sp Sp , good luck.

Doh and kianalex , don't miss out , you need to get your money in
  • edited July 2014

Sent, thanks for the reminder.

Note: Forgot to change the reference on the transaction.

gl this week sp sp sp sp spppp
  • edited July 2014
    Sent, thanks for the reminder. Note: Forgot to change the reference on the transaction. gl this week sp sp sp sp spppp
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    you are in now mate
  • edited July 2014
    All in for this week shown on first post of thread.

SP SP has £120.90 to spend

Good luck mate 
  • edited July 2014
    perms available

Money all in for this week , you have £120.90 to spend. Good luck.

In one of the races you will have to pick only one horse so here are some of the perms we can afford.

3 x 3 x 3 x 2 x 2 x 1 =£108

3 x 4 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 1 = £96

or so we can have two different horses in the one race you could do one perm 

3 x 3 x 2 x 2 x 2 x A =£72

and one

3 x 2 x 2 x 2 x2 x B= £48 totalling £120

Good Luck Terry 

• edited July 2014
    Ones to look at

1.55 At royal meeting high numbers had best draw, will it be the same tomoz? Drawn high are Demora and Masamah who battled out at Musselburgh last time. Masamamah should overturn form at stiffer track and at weights. Gamble on putting both in or having one drawn low ?

Comments?

2.30 Ascot -Tullius, ok has top weight but running in some high class races this year and Graphic holding form. Comments ?

2.55 York - York is a funny old course these days and some horses don't run well their. Course form useful although that is not to say a horse encountering it for the first time cannot win. Clever cookie not done much wrong this season , likes course but will distance be too short. Farraaaj also looks interesting.

3.15 Newmarket - Georgian Bay got no run behind Louis the Pious last time and could be dark horse under Graham Lee. Ertijaal good form until too highly tried last time.

3.30 York -Take cover -Ran superbly behind Sole Power for long way at Royal Ascot and an old fabvourite .

3.50 Newmarkert -Noozah Canaries back over sprint and well in front in Guinesa at 6f, connections confident. Powers wont let you down much either.

These are just thoughts chucked in for debate Sp sp . not sacrosanct at all.
  • edited July 2014
    clever cookie would be my solo pick
  • edited July 2014
    Just in from work will take a look ASAP, I will put up an early version and we can dissect/advise/guide and go from there, all help really appreciated as I am feeling the pressure...........

Thanks for the assistance above Father V & My Sharky duly noted.
  • edited July 2014
    Just in from work will take a look ASAP, I will put up an early version and we can dissect/advise/guide and go from there, all help really appreciated as I am feeling the pressure........... Thanks for the assistance above Father V will take note.
    Posted by SP_SP
    Righto mate
  • edited July 2014
    Ok folks, early version to be honed down. Any advice welcome before final picks in the morning.

ASCOT
    1.55: Demora/Discussion to follow/Masamah
    2.30: Tullius/Long John

YOR
    2.55: Clever Cookie/Bold Sniper/Tarikhi
    3.30: Kingsgate Native/G Force/Meccas Angel/Take Cover

NEW
    3.15: Horsted Keynes/Ayaar/Ertijall
    3.50: Slade Power/Noozah Canarias/Due Diligence

• edited July 2014
    Ascot 1.55 Not saying you have to go with my horses Sp, see what other people say , however stalls on stands side ie favours high numbers as does course stats.  Discussion to follow will either have to go far side or run in middle of course. Will need to nbe great performance to win. now watch him do It
  • edited July 2014
    SP it looks like you fancy the banker race as  2.30.

SP/People do we just do Tullius or Long John

or do we go

3 x 3 x 2 x 2 x 2 x A =£72

and one

3 x 2 x 2 x 2 x2 x B= £48 totalling £120

• edited July 2014

Note, my first selections in each race are my prime picks but happy to listen to advice.

• edited July 2014
    Note, my first selections in each race are my prime picks but happy to listen to advice.
    Posted by SP_SP
    Cant see anything wrong with your first picks in each race, it is how you/we put the others around them which we need advice on. come on people, you can all help.

Terry
  • edited July 2014
    Two I would not leave out of calculations;
    York 3.30 Kingsgate Native
    Newmarket 3.50 Slade Power

Other than these two,it gets very tough.

Good Luck SP Sp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!