You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I'm back

edited June 2014 in Poker Chat
After 5 months away from Sky Poker finishing Uni work off, I've just finished this week so I'll be back on the site playing soon.

What have I missed while I've been gone?

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Welcome back man, hope the Uni work went well.

What have you missed?  Everything is still sorta like what it was :)
  • edited June 2014
    Drop by the TPT thread Greggo. Team has grown a bit since you've been away
  • edited June 2014
    Yay another TPTer around :-)
  • edited June 2014
    Spoke too soon, somebody stole one of my assignments without my knowledge and copied it, now i'm being done for plagiarism.
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: I'm back:
    Spoke too soon, somebody stole one of my assignments without my knowledge and copied it, now i'm being done for plagiarism.
    Posted by greggo1410
    Wow - hope you manage to get this sorted.  Hopefully you might be able to prove dates of your work?  e.g. if you emailed yourself some draft proofs of your work or if your computer somehow keeps tallies of all dates of amendments?

Nice to see you back as TPTer - hope you get everything sorted soon.
  • edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: I'm back : Wow - hope you manage to get this sorted.  Hopefully you might be able to prove dates of your work?  e.g. if you emailed yourself some draft proofs of your work or if your computer somehow keeps tallies of all dates of amendments? Nice to see you back as TPTer - hope you get everything sorted soon.
    Posted by IrishRose
    Thanks, I just got an email off them saying not to worry they know it wasn't my fault. Relief
  • edited June 2014
    Great to be back playing poker on Sky. Down the pub beating 4 other men for a fiver each just wasn't cutting it for me :)
  • edited June 2014
    Posted by greggo1410

Weirdddddddddddd this exact thing happened to my missus recently, hope it gets sorted mate.